BY ZADRO

Go ahead and take a second look before you leave the house, because you know that the Zadro 5X Brass Wall Mirror isn't going to lie. This oval-shaped mirror offers clear, 5X magnification on a brass-finished acrylic fixture that can place the mirror anywhere from 9 to 15 inches away from the wall. The convenient pivoting joint lets you move this mirror 180 degrees. About Zadro ProductsZadro Products has been a leading innovator in bath accessories, mirrors, cosmetic accessories, and health products for over 25 years. Among the company's innovations are the first fogless mirror, first variable magnification mirror, first surround light mirror, and more. Not a company to rest on its laurels, Zadro continues to adapt to the ever-changing needs of modern life. see more...

Haley H.
Haley H.
I have this in my bathroom. I use it just about everyday. I like the fact that it can easily be moved around. The only thing I don't like is that it doesn't have a light, but if I wanted a light then I should have bought one with a light.
Victoria D.
Victoria D.
Blomkest, MN
I love this wall mirror. I don't have to hold it while doing my makeup. Definitely recommend.
Slady U.
Slady U.
Corona, CA
This is the best mirror to have in your bathroom, it's flexible and a easy to move.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
I love this I have this on my bathroom it just perfect I bought this at target
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Hubert, NC
So convenient for applying makeup or waxing your eyebrows. I love the light!
Lauren  K.
Lauren K.
I think that every girl needs to buy one of these they are a must have item to apply makeup or do eye brows
Keeley P.
Keeley P.
Mallory, WV
Must have! Essential! Everyone needs one! Its so compact and amazing.
Estefany A.
Estefany A.
My mom has this one and she loves it.
Karelisse V.
Karelisse V.
Me encanta este tipo de espejo. Es perfecto para hacerme mi maquillaje y arreglarme :3
Mehzabi B.
Mehzabi B.
Mississauga, Ontario
I have this is my bathroom. I use it to apply my makeup and do my eyebrows! Awesome mirror
Breanna K.
Breanna K.
Hutchinson, PA
Where can I buy one of these?