BY ZADRO

Round 7 1/2" Mirror with Dual Sided LED Lighted Lifetime bulb. Dual Sided 1X & 10X Magnification. Cordless runs on 4 C batteries or AC Adaptor. Dual arm extends to 20" Wide and closes to 11". Swivel for easy viewing. Satin Nickel Finish. Patent Pending Next Generation LED Oval Lighted Vanity Mirrors- 1X & 10X. see more...

Lizeth H.
Moreno Valley, CA
I loved this mirror since the moment i saw it online, it has a magnified side so u can see your face in detail. its a very convenient mirror but mine wouldn't stand up straignt and would kinda lean to the side and ended up breaking. i know maybe not all of them are like that but this was just my experience.
Cate R.
Little black hairs...... I look in my mirror... Nope can't see them... Look in my lighted mirror oh my gosh! There they are! Plain as you can see! How the heck did I not see that in my regular mirror! I really hate.. Yes hate! Those little black hairs! Have you looked lately?
Sabrina D.
San Antonio, TX
Great to use to do your makeup and your eyebrows either plucking or eyebrow makeup for great precision I love that it runs on batteries:):):):)
Patricia T.
Rockford, IL
I love this mirror. It comes in handy everyday. I use it for my makeup and my husband uses it to shave. I highly recommend it.
Guadalupe V.
Its perfect mirror to do your make up plug put your eyebrows. Wax your mustache. Its perfect
Jaleasa A.
Providence, RI
I love this mirror it is so great to have when you want to just do your make up real quick or fix your hair. Or do your eyebrows
Giovanna G.
Acho perfeito esse espelho, pode colocar ele em qualquer lugar, tem utilidade pra tanta coisa, mas eu gosto para fazer as maquiagens.