Zadro Next Generation LED Lighted Vanity Mirrors- 1X & 5X

by Zadro

LED Lighted Vanity Mirror. 7" Round Mirror. 12.5" Tall. 1X/5. On/Off Switch in Base. Battery Operated Next Generation LED Lighted Vanity Mirrors- 1X & 5X.

is it worth the price ?
Im looking to purchase a mirror like this ? is this one good? if not which one do you recommend ?
Is it worth it?
Start your review of Zadro Next Generation LED Lighted Vanity Mirrors- 1X & 5X!
Perfect for tweezing your eyebrows! Helps you to see all the hairs you missed. Great yo use to apply make up as well.
This is great for my dorm room and the light really helps to see what I am doing when I am applying my eyeshadow without my contacts on. However, its a bit to tall. Other than that I love this! Its compact and fits perfectly into my tiny space in my tiny dorm room.
HANFORD, California
I love this mirror because it has the beautiful vintage old style kind of look and does its purpose. I use it for anything. Like applying makeup. Doin eyebrows looking at back of my hair with another mirror
Mexico
Yo tengo este espejo y es una maravilla, por la luz LED que tiene, aparte que es esta de muy buen tamaño, súper recomendado!
oooh i want it !!! it is amazing for putting on makeup, cleaning your pores or keeping up with your brows!!
Belgrade
Jako je super ogledalo prakticno je i ne zauzima puno prostora idealno ke za sminkanje zaista je superrr
san pedro de macoris
Me encantaría probarlo este producto me hablaron sobre este producto me gustaría probarlo
Doral, FL
Fabuloso, espectacular este espejo con luz led, me encanta, me encanta, lo ame desde siempre