Zadro Next Generation LED Lighted Vanity Mirrors- 1X & 10X uploaded by kelly j.

BY ZADRO #3 in Makeup Tools

LED Lighted Vanity Mirror. 7.5" Mirror. 18" Tall. 1X/10X. On/Off Switch in Base. External Power Adapter Included. AC Adapter or Battery Operated Next Generation LED Lighted Vanity Mirrors- 1X & 10X. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Maria Joy C.
Lowestoft, Suffolk
Beauty Junkie Expert
I haven't used this product before either because: I cannot afford it at this time, or it's not something available to me! I regularly use small mirrors and have trouble getting the right lighting so this would be perfect for me!!!
Maylla B.
Uberaba
Esse espelho permite uma visão clara do rosto e da maquiagem que está sendo feita, desde o rosto inteiro até os detalhes. Tem boa iluminação.
Meghan T.
My friend had one and ever since I saw it I wanted one. It's so handy and it helps a lot
Ramsha S.
This mirror is everything a girl needs. The LED lights makes it so easy to do the makeup.
Orlandyannette S.
Guayama
Very good mirror. It has a perfect size to look good when it comes to makeup.
Devika M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this Mirror I use it everyday. The light makes applying makeup so much clearer and you can see close up any imperfections.
member-a3786a18b
I heard that this help you do your make up good and see better but does it really works good?
Topazio A.
I don't own any mirrors with led lights but always wanted one. How good is the lighting when applying your makeup?
Felicia G.
Pasadena, TX
Ive heard it helps your makeup come out flawless but does it work ?
Ivannia Vannesa V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Que tal este espejo con luz?
Jennifer M.
Kerman, CA
I haven't yet purchased an LED light vanity mirror is this a good one to purchase