Zadro Next Generation LED Lighted Vanity Mirrors- 1X & 10X uploaded by kelly j.

BY ZADRO #3 in Makeup Tools

LED Lighted Vanity Mirror. 7.5" Mirror. 18" Tall. 1X/10X. On/Off Switch in Base. External Power Adapter Included. AC Adapter or Battery Operated Next Generation LED Lighted Vanity Mirrors- 1X & 10X. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Bethany S.
Indianapolis , IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is hands down the best makeup mirror Ive ever purchased. Its very bright and its natural light so you can see exactly what your makeup will look like. Will never use another mirror.
Divina L.
Love using this lighted up magnifying mirror to bluck my eyebrows , applying false lashes, also to get a better look at my eyes when doing a cat eyeliner.
Lauren H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My boyfriend bought me a Zadro vanity mirror for my birthday and I am absolutely in love! It has two sides, one is magnified and one is not. It provides very good lighting for makeup or any facial routine! I would definitely recommend to someone.
kelly j.
I love it! Its like having a ring light in your house!!! Seriously I use it to take oics too bc the lighting is that good, grest mirror, one refular and the other extremely magnified
Maria O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mirror is one of the best. Not only does it help with having a lit but it helps you see your face up close. I use this light to do my makeup everyday and it works amazing. It also helps with plucking out any hair you have that you don't need in certain places on your face.
flor a.
Bladensburg, MD
Pretty good mirror. It really helps when doing you're eye liner. Also it flips so that's great
Brittny W.
Stephenville, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best mirror I've ever purchased. The lighting gives you almost a natural kind of light idea. You can see your face illuminated in all angles and it helps you keep your makeup from being too heavy.
ūüĆłfafa F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm really in love with it .Reading all of this reviews made me want to try this product. I would really want to write a review about it and share it with my followers and influence them to go try it so if a collaboration is possible I would be honored to accept it and test your products .
Jennifer G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this mirror! Finally found a lighted mirror that magnifies and lights properly. I also was really happy with the fact that it uses AA batteries and doesn't plug in. No more chords - YAY! The light is bright and the magnifier is perfect. There isn't anything I don't like about this mirror.
Florevelyn z.
Caracas
Adoro los espejos led son ideales para un maquillaje hermosos y muy necesarios a la hora de arreglar nuestras cejas , este es uno de mis favoritos, me encanta el color , marco , y que se puede colocar de diferentes √°ngulos para nuestra comodidad , la luz led es ideal , ilumina excelente sin deslumbrar
member-a3786a18b
I heard that this help you do your make up good and see better but does it really works good?
Topazio A.
I don't own any mirrors with led lights but always wanted one. How good is the lighting when applying your makeup?
Felicia G.
Pasadena, TX
Ive heard it helps your makeup come out flawless but does it work ?
Ivannia Vannesa V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Que tal este espejo con luz?
Jennifer M.
Kerman, CA
I haven't yet purchased an LED light vanity mirror is this a good one to purchase