Zadro Next Generation LED Lighted Vanity Mirrors- 1X & 10X uploaded by kelly j.

BY ZADRO #1 in Mirrors

LED Lighted Vanity Mirror. 7.5" Mirror. 18" Tall. 1X/10X. On/Off Switch in Base. External Power Adapter Included. AC Adapter or Battery Operated Next Generation LED Lighted Vanity Mirrors- 1X & 10X. see more...

Brittny W.
Stephenville, TX
Best mirror I've ever purchased. The lighting gives you almost a natural kind of light idea. You can see your face illuminated in all angles and it helps you keep your makeup from being too heavy.
danielle h.
Russellville, IN
I love these so much. They are something if you can afford i say yes yes yes go buy one you wont regret it i thought nah i dont need it yeah right it was a game changer 💯
Leslie A.
Los Angeles , CA
This Vanity Mirror Is Perfect For Those Ladies That Can't Afford A Big Vanity Set. I Found These Last Time At Ross Dress For Less For About $10 - $15 Which That Is Cheap And Good.
Sabra G.
Louisville, KY
Amazing makeup mirror super sleek and nog to big I love the lighting and that it helps you get your flawless makeup look every time I use mine everyday and I think you would love it too! I highly recommend ❤❤❤❤❤❤
Aleecia C.
Alpharetta, GA
So I went into bed bath and beyond to check out this mirror. It is really pricey but it is awesome. You can see everything. If you do YouTube reviews is perfect. Males you feel like a princess using it. Lol.
Mckenna M.
Las Vegas
I love the smear when you're sitting down doing your make up sadly I have used one but I don't own one myself I would love to have one I've seen some years good with price not too pricey and I would recommend it they are very nice mirrors.
Lilith K.
I absolutely love this mirror! I got this for a steal! I brought it at a goodwill and didn't know what kind it was! I replaced the light bob and could be anymore happier! Knowing what I know I'd pay full price for it
kelly j.
I love it! Its like having a ring light in your house!!! Seriously I use it to take oics too bc the lighting is that good, grest mirror, one refular and the other extremely magnified
crystal c.
Visalia, CA
Love this item!!. Especially in the fall when there isnt as much light outside or your indoor lights arent doing the trick, i use mine all the time to do my makeup.
Tanya K.
Spartanburg , SC
Very awesome makeup mirror works so well love the light you won't miss a thing with this mirror, just don't start picking those pores that's just a downhill road
member-a3786a18b
I heard that this help you do your make up good and see better but does it really works good?
Topazio A.
I don't own any mirrors with led lights but always wanted one. How good is the lighting when applying your makeup?
Felicia G.
Pasadena, TX
Ive heard it helps your makeup come out flawless but does it work ?
Jennifer M.
Kerman, CA
I haven't yet purchased an LED light vanity mirror is this a good one to purchase
Ivannia Vannesa V.
Que tal este espejo con luz?