BY ZADRO #1 in Mirrors

LED Lighted Vanity Mirror. 7.5" Mirror. 18" Tall. 1X/10X. On/Off Switch in Base. External Power Adapter Included. AC Adapter or Battery Operated Next Generation LED Lighted Vanity Mirrors- 1X & 10X. see more...

Courtney O.
Elk Grove Village
Love this mirror! It has a zoom in side which makes it easy to see spots you missed when applying makeup as well as hairs you need to pluck. Then the other side is a regular reflection. Great for getting ready in the morning!
Jessie F.
This mirror is freaking amazing!!! It gives the perfect lighting anywhere anytime. It is so easily to use just flip the switch and book perfect lighting at a reasonable cost. I am thoroughly satisfied with this appliance.
Danielle R.
I have this Vanity Mirror and it is a LIFESAVER when doing my makeup! I use mine every single day. The lighting gives off the perfect amount of light to do my makeup. Easy to pack in a suitcase/ makeup case if needed.
Sarah W.
I bought this mirror a while ago and it works fine. The light ring went out within the first month and i haven’t had any luck fixing it. Overall the mirror is fine but if you are looking for light this isn’t it.
Amanda P.
Monrovia
Okay this mirror is AMAZING!! it’s so easy to move around and for such a little product the lightening is amazing. I use this everyday to do makeup , hair ,etc . Its such an amazing item to get and to have .
Abbey S.
I love LED lighted Vanity’s! This one specifically is my favorite. The 10X mirror is my personal favorite. I use it mostly when applying my makeup for plucking my eyebrows. I am more than satisfied with it!
Francesca T.
Westminster , CO
This mirror is great! I love the none zoom and zoomed sides and the light makes makeup a breeze even late at night. I think the price is comparable and this is durable. Mines been going about 4 years now!
Christi L.
Oxford, Ohio
Really liked this product, especially as a college student. It’s a great size, big enough to see what I need to and small enough that it fits perfectly in my dorm. I recommend this to all make up lovers!
Yeni F.
I really love it’s a amazing size I love to use it I do my makeup everyday on the mirror I just love it you guys should try it it’s just so cool use this is the best thing ever am glad it’s in my life
Heba A.
Tinley Park
Good bright lighting. Easy to use. Double sided mirror with LED. Mirror is very clear and not warped. Would purchase for a friend. It’s good for bathrooms with bad lighting!
member-a3786a18b
I heard that this help you do your make up good and see better but does it really works good?
Topazio A.
I don't own any mirrors with led lights but always wanted one. How good is the lighting when applying your makeup?
Jazmin J.
el paso
Is this a good mirror ???
Felicia G.
Pasadena, TX
Ive heard it helps your makeup come out flawless but does it work ?
Sarah D.
YORK, PA
Best place to get one at a decent price?