Zadro Next Generation LED Lighted Vanity Mirrors- 1X & 10X uploaded by kelly j.

BY ZADRO #6 in Makeup Tools

LED Lighted Vanity Mirror. 7.5" Mirror. 18" Tall. 1X/10X. On/Off Switch in Base. External Power Adapter Included. AC Adapter or Battery Operated Next Generation LED Lighted Vanity Mirrors- 1X & 10X. see more...

Buy on Beauty ...
Sabra G.
Louisville, KY
Amazing makeup mirror super sleek and nog to big I love the lighting and that it helps you get your flawless makeup look every time I use mine everyday and I think you would love it too! I highly recommend ❤❤❤❤❤❤
Aleecia C.
Alpharetta, GA
So I went into bed bath and beyond to check out this mirror. It is really pricey but it is awesome. You can see everything. If you do YouTube reviews is perfect. Males you feel like a princess using it. Lol.
Mckenna M.
Las Vegas
I love the smear when you're sitting down doing your make up sadly I have used one but I don't own one myself I would love to have one I've seen some years good with price not too pricey and I would recommend it they are very nice mirrors.
kelly j.
I love it! Its like having a ring light in your house!!! Seriously I use it to take oics too bc the lighting is that good, grest mirror, one refular and the other extremely magnified
crystal c.
Visalia, CA
Love this item!!. Especially in the fall when there isnt as much light outside or your indoor lights arent doing the trick, i use mine all the time to do my makeup.
Cecilia O.
Sunnyside, WA
I neeeeed one of these! I see all the beauty gurus have one and they make a huge difference when applying makeup. So much easier and a lot more convenient. 👌❤
Divina L.
Love using this lighted up magnifying mirror to bluck my eyebrows , applying false lashes, also to get a better look at my eyes when doing a cat eyeliner.
Megan G.
Framingham , MA
My aunt has this thing and I’m obsessed! Really illuminated every flaw so be prepared 😂 but makes it easy to pluck hair, apply makeup, treat pimples, etc!
Denisse O.
Really good mirror to use when applying make up. Allows for hands be free and is great when doing a winged eyeliner or simply blending your foundation.
Kara H.
Lexington, KY
This is perfect for filming with when I do my makeup. Jjts amazing and so easy to use . It isn't. Very bulky so it's easy to use . Such bright lighting
member-a3786a18b
I heard that this help you do your make up good and see better but does it really works good?
Topazio A.
I don't own any mirrors with led lights but always wanted one. How good is the lighting when applying your makeup?
Felicia G.
Pasadena, TX
Ive heard it helps your makeup come out flawless but does it work ?
Jennifer M.
kerman, CA
I haven't yet purchased an LED light vanity mirror is this a good one to purchase
Ivannia Vannesa V.
Que tal este espejo con luz?