Zadro Next Generation LED Lighted Vanity Mirrors- 1X & 10X uploaded by kelly j.

BY ZADRO #3 in Makeup Tools

LED Lighted Vanity Mirror. 7.5" Mirror. 18" Tall. 1X/10X. On/Off Switch in Base. External Power Adapter Included. AC Adapter or Battery Operated Next Generation LED Lighted Vanity Mirrors- 1X & 10X. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
crystal c.
Visalia, CA
Love this item!!. Especially in the fall when there isnt as much light outside or your indoor lights arent doing the trick, i use mine all the time to do my makeup.
Enid G.
Springfield, Massachusetts
Beauty Junkie Expert
Muy buen espejo el estilo es unico y radiante para tenerlo de decoracion en su cuarto seria perfecto
Angie A.
Brooklyn, NY
Let's talk about perfection, this mirror is PERFECT, is the easiest way to get a perfect makeup and see everything in your face, I bought mine in price smart the price was so accesible, if you find this mirror somewhere you should buy this and you'll never regret
Cecilia O.
Sunnyside, WA
I neeeeed one of these! I see all the beauty gurus have one and they make a huge difference when applying makeup. So much easier and a lot more convenient. ūüĎƂ̧
Tamara H.
Redding, CA
This works so good for my brother he is in a wheelchair so he don't sit high to see in the mirror
Sandy E.
Lo recomiendo ampliamente no podría maquillarme a la perfección si este espejo que me hace la vida más facil
Alexis H.
I would love to try this I really need good light in my room and can't find something with the right amount of light

Amanda B.
I use this every single day!! I couldn't do my makeup without it. I don't feel right if I use a regular mirror on the wall.
Elisa T.
Bogart, GA
I got this as a gift and it is a LIFE SAVER. I get ready really early in the morning so the light is great since my vanity faces away from my lamp. The 10x side is perfect for doing my brows, mascara, and eyeliner. The 1x side is perfect for getting a big picture idea of how my makeup is going. I'm also pretty tall so the fact that I can tilt the mirror up is helpful
Lauren D.
Fairless Hls, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I can't live without this. When doing your makeup a mirror with lights is a MUST. Perfect for doing your brows.
member-a3786a18b
I heard that this help you do your make up good and see better but does it really works good?
Topazio A.
I don't own any mirrors with led lights but always wanted one. How good is the lighting when applying your makeup?
Felicia G.
Pasadena, TX
Ive heard it helps your makeup come out flawless but does it work ?
Ivannia Vannesa V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Que tal este espejo con luz?
Jennifer M.
Kerman, CA
I haven't yet purchased an LED light vanity mirror is this a good one to purchase