Zadro Next Generation LED Lighted Vanity Mirrors- 1X & 10X uploaded by kelly j.

BY ZADRO #4 in Makeup Tools

LED Lighted Vanity Mirror. 7.5" Mirror. 18" Tall. 1X/10X. On/Off Switch in Base. External Power Adapter Included. AC Adapter or Battery Operated Next Generation LED Lighted Vanity Mirrors- 1X & 10X. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Angie A.
Brooklyn, NY
Let's talk about perfection, this mirror is PERFECT, is the easiest way to get a perfect makeup and see everything in your face, I bought mine in price smart the price was so accesible, if you find this mirror somewhere you should buy this and you'll never regret
Elisa T.
Bogart, Ga
I got this as a gift and it is a LIFE SAVER. I get ready really early in the morning so the light is great since my vanity faces away from my lamp. The 10x side is perfect for doing my brows, mascara, and eyeliner. The 1x side is perfect for getting a big picture idea of how my makeup is going. I'm also pretty tall so the fact that I can tilt the mirror up is helpful
Bethany S.
Indianapolis , IN
This is hands down the best makeup mirror Ive ever purchased. Its very bright and its natural light so you can see exactly what your makeup will look like. Will never use another mirror.
Brittny W.
Stephenville, TX
Best mirror I've ever purchased. The lighting gives you almost a natural kind of light idea. You can see your face illuminated in all angles and it helps you keep your makeup from being too heavy.
danielle h.
Russellville, IN
I love these so much. They are something if you can afford i say yes yes yes go buy one you wont regret it i thought nah i dont need it yeah right it was a game changer 💯
Leslie A.
Los Angeles , CA
This Vanity Mirror Is Perfect For Those Ladies That Can't Afford A Big Vanity Set. I Found These Last Time At Ross Dress For Less For About $10 - $15 Which That Is Cheap And Good.
Aleecia C.
Alpharetta, GA
So I went into bed bath and beyond to check out this mirror. It is really pricey but it is awesome. You can see everything. If you do YouTube reviews is perfect. Males you feel like a princess using it. Lol.
kelly j.
I love it! Its like having a ring light in your house!!! Seriously I use it to take oics too bc the lighting is that good, grest mirror, one refular and the other extremely magnified
crystal c.
Visalia, CA
Love this item!!. Especially in the fall when there isnt as much light outside or your indoor lights arent doing the trick, i use mine all the time to do my makeup.
Cecilia O.
Sunnyside, WA
I neeeeed one of these! I see all the beauty gurus have one and they make a huge difference when applying makeup. So much easier and a lot more convenient. 👌❤
member-a3786a18b
I heard that this help you do your make up good and see better but does it really works good?
Topazio A.
I don't own any mirrors with led lights but always wanted one. How good is the lighting when applying your makeup?
Felicia G.
Pasadena, TX
Ive heard it helps your makeup come out flawless but does it work ?
Jennifer M.
Kerman, CA
I haven't yet purchased an LED light vanity mirror is this a good one to purchase
Ivannia Vannesa V.
Que tal este espejo con luz?