BY ZADRO #1 in Mirrors

LED Lighted Vanity Mirror. 7.5" Mirror. 18" Tall. 1X/10X. On/Off Switch in Base. External Power Adapter Included. AC Adapter or Battery Operated Next Generation LED Lighted Vanity Mirrors- 1X & 10X. see more...

Stacey M.
fresno,ca
I have this mirror on my vanity and this is so perfect for Removing the eyebrow hair you can literally see every single one of those suckers the light is bright so it helps even with make up really well if you don’t have the best lighting in the room. This is zaaady!
Alexis P.
Purchased at: ULTA
This mirror is incredible! It really makes such a different when doing my makeup. Other mirrors don’t give off the best lighting, but every day when I use this mirror, I always love how my makeup turns out. I would definitely recommend this to everyone!
Abigail H.
baltimore
I absolutely love this vanity mirror. It gives me the best lighting when I do my makeup and I feel like I am getting great natural lighting. I love that it’s a doubled sized mirror because it helps me see something’s that I miss when doing my makeup!
Jona S.
I love this mirror the light is powerful and the battery is rechargeable which is great. You have 2 sides the normal and the zoomed side which both have the led lights. It’s a little pricey as I did find it in store for a lot cheaper but I don’t regret buying it.
Casi V.
Lubbock
don’t know what I would do without this mirror!! the lighting is so amazing and everyone knows lighting is everything!! I have nothing bad to say about this product. being crazy about beauty and makeup a good mirror is always a good thing!!!!
Jennifer K.
OMG i cant say enough how much a mirror like this is a necessity when you do eyeshadow !! having it below your face, you can see your lid perfectly it is amazing i use it everyday and i love it so so much
Stephanie T.
Tucson, AZ
If you do not have one of these mirrors you better get to the store to get one. Because I use it to do my eye brows and my make up. It makes my makeup look flawless using theirs showing what I need to fix.
Yenifer S.
It is one of the main accessories that you need at the moment of makeup, since this is easy to use, and it facilitates you more comfort. Zadro Next Generation LED Lighted Vanity Mirrors- 1X & 10X
Jada G.
greeley, colorado
i don’t go a day without using the led lighted vanity! it’s excellent for doing detailed makeup, even something simple like applying product to your eyebrows! i would recommend this to anyone who values care in their skin and makeup!
Aadjele B.
Wilmington
Decientky worth the hype! I love the white light around the mirror. It works perfect for me. I recommend this light because it’s small, but it does the work when your looking for a bright light. I will definitely buy this again!
member-a3786a18b
I heard that this help you do your make up good and see better but does it really works good?
Topazio A.
I don't own any mirrors with led lights but always wanted one. How good is the lighting when applying your makeup?
Jazmin J.
el paso
Is this a good mirror ???
Felicia G.
Pasadena, TX
Ive heard it helps your makeup come out flawless but does it work ?
Sarah D.
YORK, PA
Best place to get one at a decent price?