Zadro Next Generation LED Lighted Vanity Mirrors- 1X & 10X uploaded by kelly j.

BY ZADRO #3 in Makeup Tools

LED Lighted Vanity Mirror. 7.5" Mirror. 18" Tall. 1X/10X. On/Off Switch in Base. External Power Adapter Included. AC Adapter or Battery Operated Next Generation LED Lighted Vanity Mirrors- 1X & 10X. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
crystal c.
Visalia, CA
Love this item!!. Especially in the fall when there isnt as much light outside or your indoor lights arent doing the trick, i use mine all the time to do my makeup.
Cecilia O.
Sunnyside, WA
I neeeeed one of these! I see all the beauty gurus have one and they make a huge difference when applying makeup. So much easier and a lot more convenient. ūüĎƂ̧
Amanda B.
I use this every single day!! I couldn't do my makeup without it. I don't feel right if I use a regular mirror on the wall.
Kate B.
It is so hard to see in the morning when I'm doing my makeup and this helped me so much. I'm so glad I purchased it because it isn't cheap and has been lasting me for a long time. I've recommended it to all my friends.
Alexis H.
I would love to try this I really need good light in my room and can't find something with the right amount of light

Chelsea B.
Coral gables , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this mirror! My light on mine no longer works but I still use it. Perfect size and it sits nicely on my desk.
Marisol A.
El Paso, TX
I've seen this mirror in a couple of YouTube videos and they definitely do workūüĎĆ I really need one of those for me‚̧
Sheylamarie M.
Decatur , GA
Literally in love with this mirror. I have a large mirror but having a small one like this really comes in handy
Cristie K.
Huntsville
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this so much! The light is so helpful and the magnifying side is a life saver when putting on eye make up!
amoy d.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is so helpful, especially when I am doing makeup! Also the lighting helps when doing makeup late at night.
member-a3786a18b
I heard that this help you do your make up good and see better but does it really works good?
Topazio A.
I don't own any mirrors with led lights but always wanted one. How good is the lighting when applying your makeup?
Felicia G.
Pasadena, TX
Ive heard it helps your makeup come out flawless but does it work ?
Ivannia Vannesa V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Que tal este espejo con luz?
Jennifer M.
Kerman, CA
I haven't yet purchased an LED light vanity mirror is this a good one to purchase