Zadro Next Generation LED Lighted Vanity Mirrors- 1X & 10X uploaded by kelly j.

BY ZADRO #3 in Makeup Tools

LED Lighted Vanity Mirror. 7.5" Mirror. 18" Tall. 1X/10X. On/Off Switch in Base. External Power Adapter Included. AC Adapter or Battery Operated Next Generation LED Lighted Vanity Mirrors- 1X & 10X. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Sabra G.
Louisville, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing makeup mirror super sleek and nog to big I love the lighting and that it helps you get your flawless makeup look every time I use mine everyday and I think you would love it too! I highly recommend ❤❤❤❤❤❤
Krystine M.
Bay Point, CA
Thank goodness someone came up with this,it's so easy to use and such a reasonable price at Costco for $12 I believe . It does the job very well but I only wish the mirror was just a tiny bit bigger
Tanya K.
Spartanburg, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very awesome makeup mirror works so well love the light you won't miss a thing with this mirror, just don't start picking those pores that's just a downhill road
Jennifer H.
Sparrows Pt, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this mirror. The light helps to be able to see details, when applying my makeup. I especially like using this mirror in the morning because when I'm half asleep, I can see alot better and saves time. After using this mirror, you won't want to use a regular mirror again. Makes a great gift also.
Maria O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mirror is one of the best. Not only does it help with having a lit but it helps you see your face up close. I use this light to do my makeup everyday and it works amazing. It also helps with plucking out any hair you have that you don't need in certain places on your face.
Erica L.
Minneapolis, MN
This is a good mirror which I use everyday and it comes in handy I can use the non-magnified side for foundation and contouring and the magnified side for eyeshadows and eyebrows! It doesn't take up a lot of space either so it's prefect for any make up stand!
Lauren H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My boyfriend bought me a Zadro vanity mirror for my birthday and I am absolutely in love! It has two sides, one is magnified and one is not. It provides very good lighting for makeup or any facial routine! I would definitely recommend to someone.
Lisa m.
This light is fabulous. Well fabulous if you want to see every single hair and flaw in your skin. Haha. I definitely recommend this mirror for when you are plucking your eye brows or applying your makeup. I've noticed that my makeup looks even better I use this mirror.
Angie A.
Brooklyn, NY
Let's talk about perfection, this mirror is PERFECT, is the easiest way to get a perfect makeup and see everything in your face, I bought mine in price smart the price was so accesible, if you find this mirror somewhere you should buy this and you'll never regret
Elisa T.
Bogart, GA
I got this as a gift and it is a LIFE SAVER. I get ready really early in the morning so the light is great since my vanity faces away from my lamp. The 10x side is perfect for doing my brows, mascara, and eyeliner. The 1x side is perfect for getting a big picture idea of how my makeup is going. I'm also pretty tall so the fact that I can tilt the mirror up is helpful
member-a3786a18b
I heard that this help you do your make up good and see better but does it really works good?
Topazio A.
I don't own any mirrors with led lights but always wanted one. How good is the lighting when applying your makeup?
Felicia G.
Pasadena, TX
Ive heard it helps your makeup come out flawless but does it work ?
Ivannia Vannesa V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Que tal este espejo con luz?
Jennifer M.
Kerman, CA
I haven't yet purchased an LED light vanity mirror is this a good one to purchase