Zadro Next Generation LED Lighted Vanity Mirrors- 1X & 10X uploaded by kelly j.

BY ZADRO #1 in Mirrors

LED Lighted Vanity Mirror. 7.5" Mirror. 18" Tall. 1X/10X. On/Off Switch in Base. External Power Adapter Included. AC Adapter or Battery Operated Next Generation LED Lighted Vanity Mirrors- 1X & 10X. see more...

Terra J.
Xenia , OH
This is the best mirror I’ve ever purchased! It was well worth the money I️ spent on it! The lighting helped tremendously while applying my makeup! I️ also have an 18 inch ring light that I️ use as well.. nothing beats these! I’m telling you! You’ll be looking like a pro in no time with this amazing lighting!
Scarlett A.
Miramar
This product may not seem like much but is great! Compared to a mirror with light, it’s helps you do your makeup without any more hassle on us ladies daily routine! I would recommend this!
Morgan E.
Holly hill, FL
I love love love my mirror from this company it is amazing especially with the light it is perfect for filming that short videos I also just invested in my ring light switch does add quite the lighting and makes your face look super bright and glowing
harley j.
Pana
i really need this because the lighting in my room isn’t very good & when i go to cover up my under eyes, it’s very hard to know if i have full coverage on them.
Jennifer K.
OMG i cant say enough how much a mirror like this is a necessity when you do eyeshadow !! having it below your face, you can see your lid perfectly it is amazing i use it everyday and i love it so so much
Stephanie T.
Tucson, AZ
If you do not have one of these mirrors you better get to the store to get one. Because I use it to do my eye brows and my make up. It makes my makeup look flawless using theirs showing what I need to fix.
Yenifer 🌸.
Jamaica, NY
It is one of the main accessories that you need at the moment of makeup, since this is easy to use, and it facilitates you more comfort. Zadro Next Generation LED Lighted Vanity Mirrors- 1X & 10X
Avani P.
I have this product and it makes me so self conscious because I can literally see everything that should not be on my face. The light is so bright and points to every single hair on my face. I use this when I do my makeup and it is great, I would recommend it to you if you need a mirror that is easy to transport around anywhere!
Jocelyn P.
California
I really want this lamp because my older sister had this lamp and it does wonders. My skin is in the middle of dry and ashy. I really enjoy using this lamp compared to other lamps. I wouldn’t buy this because it’s way to expensive but it is high quality!
Sebastian D.
This mirror is the perfect size! I put it on my dresser and it's lighting is amazing! It's very clear and I love it so much! I use it all the time! It's freaking amazing! And I don't worry about it getting in the way!
member-a3786a18b
I heard that this help you do your make up good and see better but does it really works good?
Topazio A.
I don't own any mirrors with led lights but always wanted one. How good is the lighting when applying your makeup?
Felicia G.
Pasadena, TX
Ive heard it helps your makeup come out flawless but does it work ?
Jennifer M.
Kerman, CA
I haven't yet purchased an LED light vanity mirror is this a good one to purchase
Ivannia Vannesa V.
Que tal este espejo con luz?