BY ZADRO #1 in Mirrors

LED Lighted Vanity Mirror. 7.5" Mirror. 18" Tall. 1X/10X. On/Off Switch in Base. External Power Adapter Included. AC Adapter or Battery Operated Next Generation LED Lighted Vanity Mirrors- 1X & 10X. see more...

Leonela C.
When I first got this lighted vanity mirror as a present for my birthday I was so happy bc when you look at your self you don’t have to have any other lamp next to you or anything with that bc it already has the light in the mirror and it really helped me out on doing better in my makeup I know it’s crazy but it’s true I could see anything wrong with my makeup or good but I’m love with this mirror I would buy this again I recommend y’all to buy this especially those lady’s that looovves makeup
CJ M.
Weymouth MA
I use this mirror every day and not just for makeup but also for other things too. This is an amazing product because not just being a mirror itself it also has lights that help you a lot to do your makeup perfectly. I really recommend this mirror to everyone who don’t only love makeup. You can even find this type of mirror in Marshall’s or target with a cheaper cost.
Clarice L.
Irving
This mirror has changed my life. Recently I started using contacts. Since the mirror is double sided with a closer view on one side it makes putting contacts on fun. I received this from a friend and it is the best gift that she could have possibly give me. I also do my makeup using the lights to brighten the mirror so I can clearly see what I am applying.
Rachel B.
Fort Wayne, IN
I've never in my life spent money on a mirror that makes you see all the imperfections on your face, but received this as a gift last Christmas and cannot say how grateful I am. I took it with me on a recent girls trip where we (upon arrival found) that we had very limited bathroom space and even more limited lighting in the bedrooms. This mirror helped me to do my makeup in dark spaces as if I was doing it in the natural light from outside. Love this mirror!
libby k.
troy
This mirror is amazing. I love it. It’s is so good for getting the best lighting and also really good for selfies. I got a little annoyed when the light died though because I am that lazy person who will take forever to charge something. This is a great product though
heaven n.
Bakersfield
This mirror really comes in handy when you are doing your makeup at night or just really early in the morning, because of the fact that it lights up. Its LED so you will definitely be able to see how your makeup looks very clearly.
Gracie C.
Utah
I love this mirror when I try too do my makeup my mirror is too far since I wear glasses and this helps me see way better! I use this everyday when I do my makeup! and I would definitely recommend
Caitlin A.
Hyde park
It's a nice mirror. The light on it is great and the mirror is very durable. It's looks great and the mirror is very clear so I can see myself easily. It's slightly small but otherwise very good.
Terra J.
Xenia , OH
This is the best mirror I’ve ever purchased! It was well worth the money I️ spent on it! The lighting helped tremendously while applying my makeup! I️ also have an 18 inch ring light that I️ use as well.. nothing beats these! I’m telling you! You’ll be looking like a pro in no time with this amazing lighting!
Japneet S.
I really like Led mirrors and I tried a lot of mirrors and I like this one the most. Yes it is easy to us. And is very pretty. It is better than the other mirrors. Yes I would buy it again and the battery does not run out as fast as other mirrors
member-a3786a18b
I heard that this help you do your make up good and see better but does it really works good?
Topazio A.
I don't own any mirrors with led lights but always wanted one. How good is the lighting when applying your makeup?
Jazmin J.
el paso
Is this a good mirror ???
Felicia G.
Pasadena, TX
Ive heard it helps your makeup come out flawless but does it work ?
Jenna C.
Queens
This or dual sided mirror

Walmart