Zadro Next Generation LED Lighted Vanity Mirrors- 1X & 10X uploaded by kelly j.

BY ZADRO #3 in Makeup Tools

LED Lighted Vanity Mirror. 7.5" Mirror. 18" Tall. 1X/10X. On/Off Switch in Base. External Power Adapter Included. AC Adapter or Battery Operated Next Generation LED Lighted Vanity Mirrors- 1X & 10X. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Rachel B.
Fort Wayne, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've never in my life spent money on a mirror that makes you see all the imperfections on your face, but received this as a gift last Christmas and cannot say how grateful I am. I took it with me on a recent girls trip where we (upon arrival found) that we had very limited bathroom space and even more limited lighting in the bedrooms. This mirror helped me to do my makeup in dark spaces as if I was doing it in the natural light from outside. Love this mirror!
Terra J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the best mirror I’ve ever purchased! It was well worth the money I️ spent on it! The lighting helped tremendously while applying my makeup! I️ also have an 18 inch ring light that I️ use as well.. nothing beats these! I’m telling you! You’ll be looking like a pro in no time with this amazing lighting!
Kayla T.
Ville Platte, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this mirror so much.It's so handy and I
love how you can move it up or down as you need.The lights on it are amazing and not blinding.It is definitely worth the coins and I recommend this to anyone looking for a great close up mirror
Stephanie T.
Tucson, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you do not have one of these mirrors you better get to the store to get one. Because I use it to do my eye brows and my make up. It makes my makeup look flawless using theirs showing what I need to fix.
Sebastian D.
This mirror is the perfect size! I put it on my dresser and it's lighting is amazing! It's very clear and I love it so much! I use it all the time! It's freaking amazing! And I don't worry about it getting in the way!
Theodora a.
blandensburg
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mirror is so amazing it helps your face look Flawless and it helps get cover your little dots on your face its actually a good price because its everything you would want in a mirror , my skin type is a dark and yes i would recommend this to a lot of people
rania s.
Hanover , MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
Probably the brightest and best lighted mirror I've ever bought. I love makeup and this makes it easier to apply. The mirrors themselves are pretty large but the light is so bright that it dulls other lighted mirrors in comparison. Definitely recommended to anyone!
Crysten G.
Rowland Heights
LOVE LOVE LOVE. The mirror is so precise, especially the zoomed in side. Love how the light helps me while doing makeup. The light is a white color so you can really see how your makeup looks. You do have to plug it in.
Lilith K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this mirror! I got this for a steal! I brought it at a goodwill and didn't know what kind it was! I replaced the light bob and could be anymore happier! Knowing what I know I'd pay full price for it
Mckenna M.
Las Vegas
I love the smear when you're sitting down doing your make up sadly I have used one but I don't own one myself I would love to have one I've seen some years good with price not too pricey and I would recommend it they are very nice mirrors.
member-a3786a18b
I heard that this help you do your make up good and see better but does it really works good?
Topazio A.
I don't own any mirrors with led lights but always wanted one. How good is the lighting when applying your makeup?
Felicia G.
Pasadena, TX
Ive heard it helps your makeup come out flawless but does it work ?
Ivannia Vannesa V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Que tal este espejo con luz?
Jennifer M.
Kerman, CA
I haven't yet purchased an LED light vanity mirror is this a good one to purchase