BY ZADRO

5X 10x Double sided Magnification Rotating Suction cup allows you to mount to a vanity mirror Great for hand held use for make up contacts and more Mounts To Any Mirror Or Any Flat Smooth Surface + Great For Home/Purse/Travel Includes Suction Cups 3 1/4 Optical Quality Mirror Made in U.S.A. see more...

Rachel B.
Carthage, MO
I really like how you can attach this to a larger mirror with the suction cup. When I'm tweezing my brows it helps to be able to switch my gaze between the regular and mini mirrors. Definitely useful and worth the price!
Michelle M.
Knoxville, TN
An absolute essential for tweezing eyebrows! the magnification allows you to see where you're placing tweezers for small hairs and get better accuracy
Jovana J.
Corona, CA
I use to have one until my little sister broke it but I loved it I love how it has the two different sides. I loved using it when I did my eyebrows.
Chinasa O.
Claremont, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
This mirror is convenient to use as you can move it from room to room. The best part about it is that it has two different magnifications to use.