Zadro Health Solutions, Inc. Zadro - Super Bright LED Lighted Vanity Mirror LEDVPR410 Satin Nickel

BY ZADRO HEALTH SOLUTIONS, INC.

next generation ultra bright led lighted vanity mirror satin nickel finish 7.5 dual-sided round mirror 10x and 1x magnification 17.25 tall on/off switch in base ad adapter included consumes 70% less energy than regular bulbs see more...

Ariel Z.
Old Westbury, NY
It works really well for a long time but when the bulbs go out it is impossible to use and you cant even fix the light so you might as well just through it out. I used it for about a year before the light broke and then i never used it again. I suggest buying a separate mirror and light
Kayla F.
Towson, MD
I use this everyday while getting ready and I absolutely love it. The lighting is perfect, its not too bright and its not too dull. I really enjoy that there is a close up side as well. I would definitely recommend this product, it is worth the money.
Naya A.
Just recently bought this. The lighting is bright and perfect. It makes it easy to pluck out my eyebrows and to apply makeup. Ive seen people saying how lights go out but i hope not, because i will then be disappointed.
Marti C.
Monterey, CA
Perfect makeup mirror! Great lighting and easy to keep clean and store! I use it every morning to apply my makeup and at night sometimes if I'm doing my eyebrows. I highly recommend getting one it's the perfect lighting.
Melanie C.
Midlothian, VA
My friend has this mirror and I'm jealous. Its makes putting on makeup so much easier than a regular mirror. Its so bright and you're able to see if your makeup is too dark or too light. I love this mirror.
Melissa P.
Grrreeaaaaatttttt make up tool right here. I've always had trouble doing my make up in the normal bathroom lighting. I usually end up sitting right in front of my window! But this mirror really helped make it easier! Love!
Brittany D.
Greenville, NC
Love this mirror, you can really see down to the smallest pore! Helps put my make up on flawlessly but also shows my all the work my skin needs. Does its job great!
Jewell Q.
I love with this mirror especially when applying my makeup for a great view of yourself this is the one for you
Angelica M.
Love this mirror you can really see everything with this mirror the lights help to apply your makeup amazingly
Sarah S.
This mirror is very good to do makeup, Good to put false eyelashes and mascara pass I Love
Elise K.
Appleton, WI
Does it give you a super close view to see up close?
chyna r.
Centerville, MA
Does this give you a close view on your face and do the lights make your makeup look different and does it wash you out?
💜Temic💙 C.