Zadro Dual-Sided Wall Mounted Make Up Mirror Chrome finish! uploaded by √Ī Antonia G.

BY ZADRO

Kaitlyn S.
Watkinsville, GA
I use my mirror every day. Being about to have the flexibility of the mirror and not have to be in one spot holding up the whole mirror is awesome! Totally worth the investment. With it being made for makeup application uses, the mirror does not distort your face or make you look different shades that you are.
yajaira p.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this door mirror wouldn't change it or give it to anyone I like it because because you have Clearview not like other mares kind of a fog it's a crystal clear view not only that but you can do close up so it's easier and better for makeup wise doing eyebrows Etc are girly things
Marlena G.
Pittsford, NY
recently put this up in my bathroom and it's great! the fact i don't have to touch it keeps the mirror looking nice and clean and really helps me to see al the.. let's say imperfections.. haha. highly recommendable to everyone!!
ashley n.
El Mirage, AZ
This is an amazing product. It's convenient and compact in that it doesn't take up much room at all. I love that I have a mirror at arms reach.
ALi S.
Anderson, IN
Love this mirror! It works amazingly when doing your makeup! It's very handy and works very well! Highly suggest this product!
Jennifer P.
Vancouver, Wa
Love that this product maximizes space and is so compact and useful works great either in the bathroom or at a vanity
Blythe S.
These are awesome my boyfriend home has one and I fell in love with it. I can't wait to find one for my bathroom.
Tiera G.
North ogden, UT
I love this mirror the best for helping put on eyelashes and making sure I'm flawless before I go out
Topazio A.
Very good mirror for getting a good focus on what you are doing to your face when applying makeup.
Libby H.
best mirror to use when applying fake eyelashes or eyeshadow it also looks very sleek and classy
Kayla H.
Williston
I've never seen a mirror like this! This would be perfect for a small bathroom like mine ūüėć is it quality? Durable?
Lalaohmy Q.
Chicago , IL
Does it fog up
Tasha F.
Brilliant, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this as amazing as it looks?? ūüėćūüėć would love to have something like this!
Shahadah E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does the mirror flip to be double side with one side being magnified?
Angeles U.