Zadro Dual-Sided Wall Mounted Make Up Mirror Chrome finish! uploaded by ñ Antonia G.

BY ZADRO

Hillary T.
Las Vegas, NV
I like using this mirror when i pluck my eyebrows since it has a zoomed side and the other side i use for when i apply my makeup so you know when to blend more or so you can know its good .
Elizabeth I.
This is amazing it's just changed my life ever since I've gotten it. It's so easy to install and as you know I'm not an engineer but it gives your makeup area so much space you just pull the mirror out and ta da then if you don't want it anymore you just simply push it back into the wall and it's so simple.👍🏼
yajaira p.
I love this door mirror wouldn't change it or give it to anyone I like it because because you have Clearview not like other mares kind of a fog it's a crystal clear view not only that but you can do close up so it's easier and better for makeup wise doing eyebrows Etc are girly things
Ashlyn M.
Gainesville, FL
I have had this mirror for about 6 months now and I absolutely love it! I got mine online at Amazon.com. I use it daily when getting ready. It is convenient because it comes out super far but slides right back in tightly to the mirror when you're done!
Jazmin S.
This mirror is a must because it allows you to zoom in to your face and it's perfect for doing your make up because it allows you to see every detail up close I recommend it to everybody If mine ever breaks I will definitely replace it fast
Marlena G.
Pittsford, NY
recently put this up in my bathroom and it's great! the fact i don't have to touch it keeps the mirror looking nice and clean and really helps me to see al the.. let's say imperfections.. haha. highly recommendable to everyone!!
Kaitlyn S.
Watkinsville, GA
I use my mirror every day. Being about to have the flexibility of the mirror and not have to be in one spot holding up the whole mirror is awesome! Totally worth the investment. With it being made for makeup application uses, the mirror does not distort your face or make you look different shades that you are.
Tammy N.
This mirror is great for doing your makeup. It lets you see a close up of your face so you can see every spot where the makeup is covered and you can get more details in if you wanted to. It's easy to use too.
ellen r.
Mesa, AZ
Este producto es muy bueno lo recomiendo muchisimo porque cuando estas haciendo tu maquilllaje lo puedes mover y asi acomodarlo como lo necesites y tambien me encanto que no era muy caro yo lo compre en ikea creo y me encanto lo recomiendo a todas las personas que se maquillan tiene que tener esto.
Honoria L.
Oklahoma City, OK
This mirror is so easy to install & it maximizes your make up space. You can pull it out when you need it & push it back towards the wall when your done. Its that simple.
Kayla H.
Williston
I've never seen a mirror like this! This would be perfect for a small bathroom like mine 😍 is it quality? Durable?
Lalaohmy Q.
Chicago , IL
Does it fog up
Tasha F.
Brilliant, AL
Is this as amazing as it looks?? 😍😍 would love to have something like this!
Shahadah E.
Does the mirror flip to be double side with one side being magnified?
Angeles U.