BY ZADRO #8 in Mirrors

Get a Brighter, Clearer View with the LED Lighted Oval Vanity Mirror A lighted vanity mirror is an absolute "must have" for any woman.  Looking your best is easy when you have a lighted and magnified vanity mirror at your side.  It makes doing your hair and make-up easier than ever before. The LED Lighted Vanity Mirror features a dual-sided, premium quality mirror with two magnifications.  On one side, a 10x magnification mirror allows you to see up-close and in detail, allowing for easy make-up application.  The other side features a normal, 1x magnification mirror that is great for checking hair and make-up. The vanity mirror lights up with energy-saving LED bulbs that illuminate your entire face, allowing you to see the finest details in even the dimmest lighting, and its cordless de. see more...

Yana N.
Ok ladies, this is a must have product for us all. We all need that perfect lighting when doing our makeup and this mirror is perfect! This also makes a great gift and you can get it pretty much anywhere for around $20. Way better than other small vanity mirrors because it has light and a magnifying side. Best mirror ever!
Mahsa K.
SAN FRANCISCO, CA
This mirror looked much nicer than I was expecting for the price, is lightweight for travel, and has a nice non-distorted magnification. However, the hinge is loose and it is frustrating getting the mirror to stay in place at a useful angle which is the point of the vanity vs. handheld mirror.
Meagan K.
This mirror is incredible. It really highlights everything you need to see on your face. You can see all the tiny details. It is definitely worth the money and I highly recommend to anyone who needs a great mirror!
carlye h.
Omaha, NE
i love this mirror so much! i purchased this at bed bath and beyond and i use it everyday when doing my makeup. the dual sided mirror is super helpful when i want to see what i’m doing, and the ring light is helps me perfect my makeup. this is definitely a necessity when it comes to doing your makeup!
Ceara W.
Madison, AL
My boyfriend bought me this mirror for my birthday and I've never owned a makeup mirror before and let me tell you.. This is a LIFE CHANGER! I never have a problem with crappy eyeliner or putting lashes on! This is wonderful, I would highly recommend this for inspiring makeup gurus!! Must have ! AND it's cordless and has lights around the mirror ! Amazing !
Sayda M.
I love it I have a big mirror for my vanity but this is my go to when it comes to applying falsies or doing eyeliner anything that I need to see up lose I use this , and the lights are super bright definitely a game changer
Diana F.
San Ysidro, CA
Love love this mirror. I recently bought it though it would not be a good quality but it is worth it. The lighting is wonderful and it has two mirrors how awesome is that. I really recommend this to anyone 🎉
Maryliz C.
Deltona , FL
Love mine! I mainly use it as my lighting when I do live tutorials in Facebook almost every day. Its such an amazing mirror to apply liquid eyeliner since you can see very well. I'm super satisfied with it.
Jaizel R.
Mirror works well. Love the ring light. Since my room barely gets any natural light and the size of this is pretty small, and it's hard to sometimes work with. But overall an amazing product that I will keep on using.
Cynthia P.
Compton, CA
This mirror is by far one of the best that I've tried so far. The ring light around is very fluorescent which is very beneficial when lighting isn't so great. Also unlike other companies "zadro" sell replacement lights for several of there vanity mirrors. Definitely check out "zadro" brand for vanity mirrors!!!
Rania K.
Plainview
Jessica F.
Fresno, CA
How does everyone like this mirror is it a good investment, I've always thought of getting one but haven't yet.
Yoanna C.
Hermosillo,son.
Queria muito um desse mais não tenho