Zadro

Zadro Acrylic Cube Cosmetic...
9 Reviews
4 / 5
I have this on my beauty room and it's such a chic organizer. It doesn't make your vanity cluttery because of the acrylics. I would recommend this for anyone with a lot of makeup that wants to display or know exactly where that specific product is
3.00 / 5 star rating
3 / 5
It was nice for small stuff, but I wish it was a bit deeper to fit larger or taller items. I still have it on display to house some single blushes on my vanity.
4 / 5
I use similar organisers for my make up brushes and it’s the best little trick ever. So easy just to grab what your looking for instead of hunting for the brush you put down two second ago 🤭
4 / 5
I bought this for all my glitters! It was the best thing I ever bought!!! It was a good price!! I love it!! It’s such a good are of my vanity
5 / 5
Believe it or not I use these to put tags and tag slips at my dealership they are so cute and keep my desk looking organized. I would recommend and definitely purchase again!
5 / 5
This organizer looks very elegant I really like it it was so cheap and it’s small but I use it for my cotton swabs so was very nice
4 / 5
Is excellent to be able to have everything a little more organized. I for example use it for cosmetics even when I do cleaning sometimes change various objects to organize there better and do not walk watered. That is transparent has a point in favor because it allows to see that there is in the interior, although that also implies that it becomes more dirty.
4 / 5
It's so cute, and works good for lip products and some brushes! looks adorable on vanity's.
5 / 5
It is great for my vanity. I keep lip prodicts and brushes in hereit has a convenient shape and size i highly recommend this product to people ho have alot of organizers because it is a goid shape and size to fit. I am overall very satisfied with the product.