Zaditor Antihistamine Eye Drops uploaded by Olynsie M.Zaditor Antihistamine Eye Drops uploaded by Torie P.Zaditor Antihistamine Eye Drops uploaded by Karina N.

BY ZADITOR

Now OTC!  Up to 12 hours eye itch relief. Works in Minutes, Original Prescription Strength. For ages 3 years and older.  30 day supply.  Sterile Questions? call toll-free , weekdays, 8:30 am - 5:00 pm EST see more...

• I have terrible seasonal allergies and have been on presc...6 Answers
  • Hello can someone tell me something my eyes stay tearing ...1 Answers
Ashley T.
Springfield, MO
My eye doctor recommended these because I said other brands burn my eyes. So glad I took her advice. They work great without the pain. A bit more pricey but well worth it.
Melissa C.
Review for: Zaditor Antihistamine Eye Drops more...
Good eye drops for those with seasonal allergies. Not sure how well it does with contacts and the price point is a tad high, but you can get them in pairs of two.
Sophia L.
Minneapolis, MN
I use these eye drops twice daily as instructed by my eye doctor. I have GPC (Giant Papillary Conjunctivitis) from contact use and this is the over-the-counter option for the prescription to help treat GPC. My eyes burn and get dry from the condition and at night they start tearing up nonstop. It's hard to know how the GPC is healing, but as for symptoms the Zaditor has really helped relieve the irritation!
Katie W.
Bluffton, SC
These eye drops are the best over the counter option I've found to help with red, itchy watery eyes. The pollen was causing my eyes so much pain and other drops weren't offering relief. I tried these twice a day and could still wear my contacts if I kept them out for at least ten minutes after applying the drops. They don't burn like other brands and they offer quick relief.
Lyndsey W.
My eye dr recommended this product to me when I was having issues with my eyes. It helped my dry eyes so much. You do have to use it when you're not wearing contacts. I would use it before I put my contacts in in the morning and at night after I took my contacts out. I definitely saw results with this product!
Torie P.
Tifton, GA
My husband was battling eye allergies and his eye doctor suggested this, it cleared right up. He now uses daily. We also use it for his son who has always had allergies and it works better than giving him benadryl!
Maribel G.
Salem, OR
Review for: Zaditor Antihistamine Eye Drops, .17 fl oz more...
I been using this ever since i got allergys i get really itchy eyes and these eyedrops help so much . They feel refreshing to eyes . My friend actually recomended these drops and i like it .
Jessica V.
The eyedrops themselves arw great for allergies. The only downfall is the price. Very expensive. I compared them to the generic brand and get the same results at a much lower cost.
Jenny C.
Amherst, NY
I only get itchy red eyes when my allergies really flare up but when it does happen, it is so hard to find relief. These eye drops worked almost instantly! Highly recommend
Livvy L.
These eyedrops are the best thing I've never found. I get terrible itchy eyes due to allergies to pollen. I would scratch at my eyes endlessly then someone recommended these to me and I was never happier. Just one drop in each eye and you get instant relief. It is a little pricey but it's absolutely worth it. I've never used anything better. Would recommend this so highly to anyone suffering from allergies.
Melissa K.
Burton, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have terrible seasonal allergies and have been on prescription drops for years. They don't seem to be helping much anymore. Do these drops provide a good amount of relief?
Farinba R.
Indianapolis
Hello can someone tell me something my eyes stay tearing up watery all the time I can't wear make up because my eyes stay running can I use this product to stop my eyes from running PLEASE help me