BY ZACK & ZOEY

ZZO1002: Features: -Dog coupler-Allow three dogs to be walked together more efficiently on one lead-Made of durable nylon with heavy-duty, nickel-plated swivel snaps-Makes walking multiple dogs easy and convenient-Coordinate with Zack & Zoey Collars (US2391) and Leads (US2392). Dimensions: -Dimensions: 0.63" W x 4" L-Dimensions: 0.63" W x 12" L-Dimensions: 0.63" W x 24" L. see more...

Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Loogootee, IN
I got one of these for my dogs....I will honestly say that I can see where they wanted to happen with this but I can tell you it doesn't work as intended!! if you have a dog that walks slower then the other two the slower will get drug behind. I can see what they were trying to do but the execution was not the most thought out.
Roxy D.
Roxy D.
San Diego, CA
This made my life easier when it comes to walking my dogs. Having Siberia huskies is quite the challenge with their awesome personalities and hyperness, although it's intended for 3 dogs, I only have 2 and it still works. Love it! Definitely recommend this product to all Fur-parents.
Michelle B.
Michelle B.
This is a MUST have for dog owners with more then one dog. I always get comments about how helpful this would be (from others who have multiple dogs). It is nice because it does not tangle while you are walking your pet. Great buy!
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
Sistersville, WV
I love the idea of this ! it's perfect for multiply dog owners! That way everyone can go for a walk at the same time with 1 leash.
Josh G.
Josh G.
Villa Rica, GA
This is great if you need to walk three dogs! They can get a little tangled, but it is still very convenient!
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Orlando, Fl
This is one of the best things you can buy if you own and walk multiple dogs.