Zack & Zoey Nylon Dog Harness Size: 28-36

Zack & Zoey Nylon Dog Harness Size: 28-36" L, Color: Tomato Red

BY ZACK & ZOEY #62 in Dog Accessories

Our Zack & Zoey Nylon Harnesses are a retail necessity, Durable nylon construction and fully adjustable fit helps to control energetic dogs, Features dyed-to-match stitching and plastic quick-release buckles Nickel-plated D-ring on back for easy lead attachment Harnesses coordinate with our Zack & Zoey Nylon Collars (US2391) and Leads (US2392) Each includes a hangtag Colors coordinate with our Zack & Zoey Basic Hoodies (US2101) and Polos (US2100) SKU: PETED0824 see more...

Zack & Zoey Nylon Dog Harness Size: 28-36
Zack & Zoey Nylon Dog Harness Size: 28-36" L, Color: Tomato Red
Buy on Jet.com
Miranda V.
Pet Lover Expert Level 5
I got this for my border collie because she kept pulling out of her leash and running away and this totally fixed the problem! It’s very easy to put on and is much safer than her pulling at something around her neck. Highly recommend!
Mikayla H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Love the strength and durability of this harness and my dogs usually don't chew this one for some reason maybe it's just a coincidence im not sure. I also love how many colors you can choose from. I recommend.
Michelle Q.
WARNER ROBINS, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I use this now to walk my German shepherd. She still gets overly excited about walks and the harness is really great to have to restrain her from jumping on people
greidy p.
Utilizo esto para mi perro y ella lo ama. Ella tiende a tirar y me sentí como si su cuello normal la estuviera ahogando. Esto funciona muy bien
Morgan R.
My dog ripped right out of it on the first walk, would not buy again. Please note my dog is a medium sized yellow lab/ Australian Shepard mix.
megan w.
Telford, TN
Love harnesses because when you walk your pets it doesn't choke them! and the pets aren't getting out of a harness like they would a collar!
Danielle Z.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I feel as though everyone should buy their dog a harness! I bought this harness for my dog, and I love it and I believe he does too!
Erica G.
I use this for my dog and she loves it. She tends to pull and I felt like her normal collar was choking her. this works great
Mercedes F.
Okemos, MI
I love all the color options! Harnesses are the best, they prevent pulling without putting strain on your pets!
Cassie K.
Lawrence, KS
I have not many harnesses but this is the best one I've ever bought it fits well and it lasts worth the money
Isela N.
N Las Vegas, NV
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Where can i purchase this harness?
Is this a thin harness or a thick one?
Salinda B.
How do I size a harness for my growing puppy?