Zack & Zoey Nylon Dog Harness Size: 14-20

Zack & Zoey Nylon Dog Harness Size: 14-20" L, Color: Parrot Green

BY ZACK & ZOEY

ZZO1080: Features: -Dog harness-Dyed-to-match stitching and plastic quick-release buckles-Nickel-plated D-ring on back for easy lead attachment-Coordinate with Nylon Leads (US2392) and Harnesses (US2395)-Also coordinate with Basic Hoodies (US2101) and Polos (US2100). Construction: -Durable nylon construction and fully adjustable fit helps to control energetic dogs. Dimensions: -Dimensions: 8-14" L-Dimensions: 14-20" L-Dimensions: 20-28" L-Dimensions: 28-36" L. see more...

Zack & Zoey Nylon Dog Harness Size: 14-20
Zack & Zoey Nylon Dog Harness Size: 14-20" L, Color: Parrot Green
Valencia K.
Valencia K.
Euclid, OH
Love Harnesses my little guy is hyper and these are the only thing he doesn't try to break out of.
emily b.
emily b.
Molena, GA
These are great i own 3.

wendy b.
wendy b.
I use this harness with my dog. I always feel bad if I just hook her leash up to her collar. I feel like it will just make her throat hurt. This goes around her chest so if she does pull on me at least it's her body I am tugging on.
Kaitlyn P.
Kaitlyn P.
I am not necessarily fond of a harness. My 100 lb boxer is unable to fit them. He's too buff. Lol