Melissa T.
Atmore, AL
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My little guy has this, and it's hilarious! I got it on Amazon which is where I buy most of his shirts because they carry this brand, Zach and Zoey. This brand is fabulous! Their fur baby clothes are very well-made and very reasonably priced! I also like that they always send the little hangers with each shirt. That's so convenient because I can air dry the clothes and hang his little wardrobe up.
Nikki A.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Loved this! Bought one for my pug and it fit perfect! The fabric isn't cheap quality either. Perfect for a cold day. She's loves it. Also found it at my local Walmart for less than $10. I will be buying more from this brand in the future.
Madison D.
Would love you have one of these for my puppy. Curious to what size dog it goes up to. Looks like it would do the job for the dog. Does it have a space for dogs to use the restroom comfortable ?
Marieli C.
Batavia, NY
I found this for any dog size and I loved, it's hard sometimes for find clothes for my dog, he is basset with chihuahua, thanks
Nayda A.
Fresh Meadows, NY
Super cute I love animal clothes , maybe more than my pets I also realized a x-small will fit on cats
Bianca F.
This shirt is too funny! My doggy has it and looms super adorable in it! Recommend
Stormy D.
Paducah, KY
Not only is it funny but its great for dogs of all sizes! Your dog will look great.
Dana C.
Austin, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Such a cute shirt and it fits my dog perfectly. Definitely a needed accessory.
Natasha m.
Well I don't have this but it would make me laugh and it looks really cute.
Oussama s.
Hi, my name is Osama from Algeria. First, let me congratulate you on your great product on YouTube, Facebook and instagram, a product marketing specialist, and I wish you continued progress and success. I am a dealer and want to buy the product you 100 but first I want you to send me this product to review this adress jgfgggzt@gmail.com
Kaylyn S.
Springfield, IL
Is it comfortable on dogs?