Zack & Zoey English Plaid Pet Sweater - Navy Blue uploaded by Jennifer D.

BY ZACK & ZOEY

• Would it be uncomfortable for them to wear this?6 Answers
Samantha Z.
I bought a sweater for my dog, she looked so cute.. but she ripped it off.. or just ripped it, either way, she did not like it one bit...
Alix G.
Bayonne, NJ
I don't have one of these dog sweaters but I would love to buy one for my dog It is absolutely cute
Jasmine P.
La puente , Ca
This is super cozy and soft looks very comfortable and my dog loves sleeping in sweaters
Briar C.
Long Grove, IA
My dog loves to wear clothes and this would honestly look so cute and keep her warm!
Peyton C.
Davie, FL
Love the sweater the minute I put it on my dog she was calm and loves the sweater.
diana a.
Round Lake, IL
Would it be uncomfortable for them to wear this?