BY ZACK & ZOEY

Size:m Zack & Zoey collegiate dog sweater is comfy and warm pullover that will propel dogs to the top of their class. Solid colored knit sweater with contrasting horizontal stripes in the middle of the back. Embroidered number one on the back as homage... see more...

Terra J.
Xenia , OH
1,354 reviews
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These are so so cute! I bought one on amazon for my Pitbull, unfortunately he has grown out of it now. He wore it a lot when he was a puppy. It’s really thick and warm! I would definitely buy one again if I knew he would keep it on.
kelli g.
Spring hill, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Great brand, just bad college team on it :) The quality is great and I would highly recommend this to anyone looking for college gear!
Taylor M.
Good sweater for the colt weather and it is stylish if your dog can wear these types of clothes
Sarah A.
Sooooo cute and it keeps my puppy warm. It does not irritate her skin or fur so it's good by me
donna g.
Wigan
Cute design ,soft to touch built to last and a good price great for puppy or small/medium sized dog