Zachary : Multi Colored/Coated In Sugar Fruit Slices uploaded by April L.Zachary : Multi Colored/Coated In Sugar Fruit Slices uploaded by Courtney D.Zachary : Multi Colored/Coated In Sugar Fruit Slices uploaded by Joyce F.

BY ZACHARY

Zachary Fruit Slices: Candy slices, 32 oz see more...

April L.
Lowell , MA
I like using the orange and red ones when I make popcorn balls. I cut them in small pieces which is not easy to do, I wish they came in tiny pieces. It adds just the right amount of gooey into the popcorn ball.
naf C.
I like them to fulfill my sweet tooth craving. They come in a variety of flavors. They are defimitely worthy and are affordable. The one down side is that they can be really sticky and that isnt great for your teeth.
Rebekah H.
Hiram, GA
The Zachary Multi Colored Coated In Sugar Fruit Slices are so good. Yes, the sugar coating has a tendency to tear the inside of my mouth up a little if I eat too many, but that's my own fault. I love all the fruit flavors, and the texture of these little sweet treats!
Tracy J.
Hillsdale, IN
Reminds me of the fruit slices candy I had growing up. Live that they stay fresh for a long time. The green and yellow are my very favorite flavors.
Joanne c.
I like these. Even when I worked at a candy store these were one of my favorites.. I like that the flavors all have a dramatic difference in flavor
Cassandra B.
San Antonio, TX
Just had these at out women's retreat and I was in heaven!! Chewy, sugary, fruity, just mmm mmm good. I know that's Campbell's slogan but it fits lol
emily s.
I love fruit slices especially the orange and red ones. I also like that it comes in a bigger size and it stays fresh
Courtney D.
Otway, OH
These fruit slices are so yummy. I usually eat one of each color at a time. They are very affordable and so tasty!
Gladys T.
Yet another nostalgic candy for me. My favorites are the orange slices. Even now, they put a smile on my face.
Clarissa H.
New Rochelle, NY
I grew up on fruit slices and think it taste great still to this day. It has a good sugar coating athe inside