Zaca Recovery Patch, 6 Pack uploaded by Erica L.

BY ZACA

A simple, all-natural recovery topical patch. Infused with 11 different organic ingredients. Enjoy feel-great mornings, clear-headedness and bright eyes. Contains Prickly Pear, Milk Thistle, Thiamine(B1), Lipoic Acid, B5, B3, Taurine, Lycopene, NAC, Magnesium and Vitamin C. Zaca is very small and lightweight topical patch, only about 1 inch x 1 inch (easy to hide). Just put one on when you start your night. Feel better long after the party. see more...

• Yes interested in the side effects and if safe to use? what are t...1 Answers
  • What are the side effects? 5 Answers
  • Interested to know how it works and its effects! 3 Answers
Casie G.
Boston, MA
I have been using these for years and while many of my friends (mind you, those who have never used it) don't believe a small patch can prevent you from being hungover, I am obsessed! We take them to conferences, order massive supplies for parties, and I even keep one in my wallet. Zaca has been my lifesaver more times than I can count.
Erica L.
Hibbing, MN
I bought this product in oral tablet form, and thought it was pretty expensive. You get 12 tablets for $20, and I truthfully didn't see or notice any difference after taking them. I took them as directed, which is one set of tablets every couple of drinks and before bed. So basically you can get one or two nights of drinking out of each box, which seems expensive to me. Especially since I didn't really notice them working at all. I can't speak for the patch, but the tablets were a waste of money.
Lorena A.
My hubby says these are amazing they really helped him out when he needed them so I'm happy about that
Miranda L.
Cisco, IL
What are the side effects?
LAUREN N.
Independence, OH
Wellness Guru Expert
Interested to know how it works and its effects!
Silkya D.
York, PA
Yes interested in the side effects and if safe to use? what are the uses for this product?