BY Z PALETTE

Our makeup palette is an exclusive custom designed palette perfect for display and for easy color comparison of makeups. They feature a sleek and clean design that offers the strength of a plastic palette, while using eco-friendly recyclable materials. You can fold the top portion completely under the bottom portion to save on space. The Z Palette is the makeup palette that includes both a clear window and an open magnetic base to fit any size shadow, blush, bronzer, and even some foundations. You can replace the colors in your makeup palette as often as you would like. see more...

• what's the price range on this palette ?2 Answers
  • Everyone seems to love these. Where can you buy them?4 Answers
  • I have lipstick samples from Urban Decay. Are the mini pa...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Kathleen L.
Richmond hill, Ontario
The z palette is the greatest thing on earth. I have a lot of eyeshadows and powders and there's a lot of packaging. minimizing my makeup collections size is super important and this is just great. also, the deporting tool is awesome and mostly why i didn't just make a diy one.
Meagan A.
Brampton, ON
I like this palette because its so easy to travel with. whenever i go on vacation, i put my favorite single shadows in here and its perfect because its so compact. The quality of this palette is also very good and its nice that it comes with extra magnets.
Sophie F.
Small and handy for small collections or for travelling! Love the packaging and it's just really useful to have around. I currently have my makeup geek eyeshadows in my palette.
Trishna V.
London
The magnets are nice a strong. I'm rough with my belongings and nothing in this gets broken. The palette itself is sturdy and made well. I have the small and large one! :)
Novea R.
Toronto
Good for smaller eyeshadow or most used products. but i prefer the larger Z palette. holds about 2 large blush or multipul small depotted eyeshadows
Daniela M.
I love this z pallet especially to travel is the perfect size not only is it the perfect size but you can put whatever colors you want
Sara B.
Lévis
This is the perfect palette if you have a lot of eyeshadows to depote. It takes so much less space than all different individual.
Erika M.
Sherbrooke
Love this product !!! Great for storing my MakeupGeek eyeshadows!! Wouldn't ask for nothing else to store them in
Sam S.
I love my z palette. Great for keeping my individual pans shadows in one place and convenient to take on trips.
Rachel B.
Glasgow
These are good for keeping all your single pan eyeshadows in and prevents them from getting broke
Jennifer G.
Everyone seems to love these. Where can you buy them?
Marisa R.
Escondido, CA
what's the price range on this palette ?
Kerenza C.
Swindon, Swindon
I would love to try this out but I don't know how many items you can put inside. Can anyone give me an example of what and how much have you put in this?
Lillian M.
Akron, OH
I have lipstick samples from Urban Decay. Are the mini pans the right size for them?
Mel H.
Philadelphia, PA
How many single eyeshadows (ABH) will this hold?