BY Z PALETTE #66 in Makeup Palettes

Our makeup palette is an exclusive custom designed palette perfect for display and for easy color comparison of makeups. They feature a sleek and clean design that offers the strength of a plastic palette, while using eco-friendly recyclable materials. You can fold the top portion completely under the bottom portion to save on space. The Z Palette is the makeup palette that includes both a clear window and an open magnetic base to fit any size shadow, blush, bronzer, and even some foundations. You can replace the colors in your makeup palette as often as you would like. see more...

• what's the price range on this palette ?2 Answers
  • Everyone seems to love these. Where can you buy them?4 Answers
  • I have lipstick samples from Urban Decay. Are the mini pans the r...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Meagan A.
Brampton , ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this palette because its so easy to travel with. whenever i go on vacation, i put my favorite single shadows in here and its perfect because its so compact. The quality of this palette is also very good and its nice that it comes with extra magnets.
Sara B.
Lévis
This is the perfect palette if you have a lot of eyeshadows to depote. It takes so much less space than all different individual.
Sam S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love my z palette. Great for keeping my individual pans shadows in one place and convenient to take on trips.
gabriela r.
salinas
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do you ever get annoyed because all your single eyeshadow are always roaming around ? If so this is your solution. It allows you to keep your single shadows organized in one place. I love z palette I have three of them full already. I use one for all my contour shades , a highlight palette and my single eyeshadow one. I would highly recommend it if you're trying to get organized or even to create your own favorite palette.
Trishna V.
London
The magnets are nice a strong. I'm rough with my belongings and nothing in this gets broken. The palette itself is sturdy and made well. I have the small and large one! :)
Kathleen L.
Richmond hill, Ontario
The z palette is the greatest thing on earth. I have a lot of eyeshadows and powders and there's a lot of packaging. minimizing my makeup collections size is super important and this is just great. also, the deporting tool is awesome and mostly why i didn't just make a diy one.
Sophie F.
Small and handy for small collections or for travelling! Love the packaging and it's just really useful to have around. I currently have my makeup geek eyeshadows in my palette.
Jennifer G.
Everyone seems to love these. Where can you buy them?
Marisa R.
Escondido, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
what's the price range on this palette ?
Lillian M.
Akron, OH
I have lipstick samples from Urban Decay. Are the mini pans the right size for them?
Kerenza C.
Swindon, Swindon
Beauty Junkie Expert
I would love to try this out but I don't know how many items you can put inside. Can anyone give me an example of what and how much have you put in this?
Mel H.
Philadelphia, PA
How many single eyeshadows (ABH) will this hold?