BY Z PALETTE

Our makeup palette is an exclusive custom designed palette perfect for display and for easy color comparison of makeups. They feature a sleek and clean design that offers the strength of a plastic palette, while using eco-friendly recyclable materials. You can fold the top portion completely under the bottom portion to save on space. The Z Palette is the makeup palette that includes both a clear window and an open magnetic base to fit any size shadow, blush, bronzer, and even some foundations. You can replace the colors in your makeup palette as often as you would like. see more...

• what's the price range on this palette ?2 Answers
  • Everyone seems to love these. Where can you buy them?4 Answers
  • I have lipstick samples from Urban Decay. Are the mini pa...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Egliani P.
Waynesboro, PA
Perfect for you eyeshadows and very practical cause it's comfy and small for your daily eyeshadows
Damaris C.
This size palette is perfect for my purse or to travel when I only need a few things.

Kirstie B.
Southaven, MS
This is an awesome idea to keep your favorite eyeshadows or blushes in for traveling!
Adriana G.
This is a great case for travel it's small to fit a couple eyeshadows, or a blush!
Katie W.
Folkestone, Kent
This z palette is amazing! Perfect for storing all my eyeshaddows and blush pans.
danielle b.
I love z palettes, the feeling knowing your creating your own personalised eyeshadow pallete is the bomb! I enjoy collecting colours and putting them all together with what matches and what will go. I find the smaller ones are better for eg; travelling and the larger for home use ect. I find them very artistic and cant live without mine!
Mariaa G.
Will never buy a Zpalette again after the way the company and the owner has treated myself and others. Bullies and the worst customer service I've ever received.
gabriela r.
salinas
Do you ever get annoyed because all your single eyeshadow are always roaming around ? If so this is your solution. It allows you to keep your single shadows organized in one place. I love z palette I have three of them full already. I use one for all my contour shades , a highlight palette and my single eyeshadow one. I would highly recommend it if you're trying to get organized or even to create your own favorite palette.
Puja P.
I do not support z palette anymore for their rude behaviour they had towards their customers. This palette is whatever. You can find it anywhere with most brands which are more inexpensive and where the company shows respect and love to their customers.
Kathleen L.
Richmond hill, Ontario
The z palette is the greatest thing on earth. I have a lot of eyeshadows and powders and there's a lot of packaging. minimizing my makeup collections size is super important and this is just great. also, the deporting tool is awesome and mostly why i didn't just make a diy one.
Jennifer G.
Everyone seems to love these. Where can you buy them?
Marisa R.
Escondido, CA
what's the price range on this palette ?
Kerenza C.
Swindon, Swindon
I would love to try this out but I don't know how many items you can put inside. Can anyone give me an example of what and how much have you put in this?
Lillian M.
Akron, OH
I have lipstick samples from Urban Decay. Are the mini pans the right size for them?
Mel H.
Philadelphia, PA
How many single eyeshadows (ABH) will this hold?