BY Z PALETTE #66 in Makeup Palettes

Our makeup palette is an exclusive custom designed palette perfect for display and for easy color comparison of makeups. They feature a sleek and clean design that offers the strength of a plastic palette, while using eco-friendly recyclable materials. You can fold the top portion completely under the bottom portion to save on space. The Z Palette is the makeup palette that includes both a clear window and an open magnetic base to fit any size shadow, blush, bronzer, and even some foundations. You can replace the colors in your makeup palette as often as you would like. see more...

• what's the price range on this palette ?2 Answers
  • Everyone seems to love these. Where can you buy them?4 Answers
  • I have lipstick samples from Urban Decay. Are the mini pans the r...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Crystal C.
Floresville, Tx
Beauty Junkie Expert
Honestly it does what it needs to , its simple and easy you can mix and match what you want In that palette and do how you please, its not just for eye shadows.. you can put blush, compacts and what ever else you want in there. its super awesome. I have the big and small one!
Linsey M.
I use my small z-palette to hold my go-to "everyday" eye shadows. It holds 9 pans (Makeup Geek and Mac fit best) and is very travel-friendly. I love the panel in the front that allows me to see inside. This feature is on all Z-palettes which is why I prefer it over other magnetic palettes.
Theresa P.
I love this product being that its small and all, easily fits in my purse and can take it anywhere, and the price is outstanding
danielle b.
I love z palettes, the feeling knowing your creating your own personalised eyeshadow pallete is the bomb! I enjoy collecting colours and putting them all together with what matches and what will go. I find the smaller ones are better for eg; travelling and the larger for home use ect. I find them very artistic and cant live without mine!
Puja P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I do not support z palette anymore for their rude behaviour they had towards their customers. This palette is whatever. You can find it anywhere with most brands which are more inexpensive and where the company shows respect and love to their customers.
Mariaa G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Will never buy a Zpalette again after the way the company and the owner has treated myself and others. Bullies and the worst customer service I've ever received.
Daniela M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this z pallet especially to travel is the perfect size not only is it the perfect size but you can put whatever colors you want
Rachel B.
Glasgow
These are good for keeping all your single pan eyeshadows in and prevents them from getting broke
Erika M.
Sherbrooke
Love this product !!! Great for storing my MakeupGeek eyeshadows!! Wouldn't ask for nothing else to store them in
Novea R.
Toronto
Good for smaller eyeshadow or most used products. but i prefer the larger Z palette. holds about 2 large blush or multipul small depotted eyeshadows
Jennifer G.
Everyone seems to love these. Where can you buy them?
Marisa R.
Escondido, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
what's the price range on this palette ?
Lillian M.
Akron, OH
I have lipstick samples from Urban Decay. Are the mini pans the right size for them?
Kerenza C.
Swindon, Swindon
Beauty Junkie Expert
I would love to try this out but I don't know how many items you can put inside. Can anyone give me an example of what and how much have you put in this?
Mel H.
Philadelphia, PA
How many single eyeshadows (ABH) will this hold?