BY Z PALETTE #66 in Makeup Palettes

Our makeup palette is an exclusive custom designed palette perfect for display and for easy color comparison of makeups. They feature a sleek and clean design that offers the strength of a plastic palette, while using eco-friendly recyclable materials. You can fold the top portion completely under the bottom portion to save on space. The Z Palette is the makeup palette that includes both a clear window and an open magnetic base to fit any size shadow, blush, bronzer, and even some foundations. You can replace the colors in your makeup palette as often as you would like. see more...

• what's the price range on this palette ?2 Answers
  • Everyone seems to love these. Where can you buy them?4 Answers
  • I have lipstick samples from Urban Decay. Are the mini pans the r...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Mally B.
Wixom, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this! Firstly, it comes with magnets that you can apply to makeup/eyeshadow/blush pods that you already have and put them in here. If you decide you don't want to make them magnetic, the actual case itself is magnetic so it stays shut on it's own, until you are ready to 'pry' it open. It does open easily by hand, but not if it was being jarred around in a bag!
Mike S.
ABSOLUTELY IN LOVE with ZPalettes, i personally love the extra large size one because it fits a whole bunch more obviously but if you're a depotting queen then you will love this product!
Daisy S.
Hialeah, FL
Actually just received this a few days ago! I only have two pans in it & I can't wait to fill it up. Sturdy! Perfect for travel
francesca s.
I love the Z palettes! they work great, can be affordable depending on where you purchase them from. good quality and are a must have to reorganize and condense your makeup collection! Also great for us MUAs!
Fatima G.
Corpus Christi, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love z palettes! You can buy the single eye shadows and organize them in the z palette how ever you want! You don't have to buy a whole make up pallets because you liked some of the colors!
Katie W.
I buy tons of individual eyeshadows from ABH to Mac and I like to organize them by color. In terms of organizing Z-Palettes really are the way to go. I think I have 6 of them and they hold blushes to all, and I mean ALL, of my urban decay naked palettes (1,2,3).
Lindsay D.
Fall river, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely loveee z palettes! I was so happy to see they had a small size one that could be for my banana powder bronzer and blush. They come in handy so much with that and shadows i definitely recommend them there great!
Cari D.
I love the Z palettes. CHeapest palettes i can find on the internet and they work really well. Just wish they were cheaper
Alexis D.
LOVE! It's the best tool/case for on the go, and makes it super simple for me to grab my all-in-one palette for travel purposes. With the included tools, it makes it really easy to depot your favorites!
Sydney W.
Sacramento, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The small Z Palette I ordered off of Amazon is actually black, and was like $7. It was the best investment I ever mad e and I originally got it for all the makeup pans I got in my boxycharm boxes (which they all stuck like a charm) after seeing how it works I am not interested in consolidating all of my makeup in different Z Palettes, if you love makeup you really need to invest in one of these and see how they work, they are awesome! (sorry the only photo I have on my computer is the one from the blog article I am currently writing).
Jennifer G.
Everyone seems to love these. Where can you buy them?
Marisa R.
Escondido, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
what's the price range on this palette ?
Lillian M.
Akron, OH
I have lipstick samples from Urban Decay. Are the mini pans the right size for them?
Kerenza C.
Swindon, Swindon
Beauty Junkie Expert
I would love to try this out but I don't know how many items you can put inside. Can anyone give me an example of what and how much have you put in this?
Mel H.
Philadelphia, PA
How many single eyeshadows (ABH) will this hold?