BY Z PALETTE

Our makeup palette is an exclusive custom designed palette perfect for display and for easy color comparison of makeups. They feature a sleek and clean design that offers the strength of a plastic palette, while using eco-friendly recyclable materials. You can fold the top portion completely under the bottom portion to save on space. The Z Palette is the makeup palette that includes both a clear window and an open magnetic base to fit any size shadow, blush, bronzer, and even some foundations. You can replace the colors in your makeup palette as often as you would like. see more...

• what's the price range on this palette ?2 Answers
  • Everyone seems to love these. Where can you buy them?4 Answers
  • I have lipstick samples from Urban Decay. Are the mini pa...2 Answers
Daisy S.
Hialeah, FL
Actually just received this a few days ago! I only have two pans in it & I can't wait to fill it up. Sturdy! Perfect for travel
Veronica  H.
This one is great because it's great sized & you can take in your purse for those times where you need to re add sometimes 😌💜
Bryanne G.
So travel friendly and easy to use. Pans are held securely and it is easy to clean out should powder kick off get everywhere
Heather R.
I love the z palette. It is super handy when you have single eyeshadow pigments. You can create your own palette. Super cute.
Cari D.
I love the Z palettes. CHeapest palettes i can find on the internet and they work really well. Just wish they were cheaper
Jennifer N.
I love this! It is great for travel and holds just the right amount of eyeshadow/powders I need. Definitely recommend this!
Patricia P.
Compacta, pequeña y es perfecta para tenerla en tu cartera, en tu bolso de maquillaje o si vas a viajar por poco tiempo.
Giselle N.
Provo, UT
The material is very resistant, the leftovers are well fixed, I really loved it, I received it by BoxyCharm February
Britani L.
Hurst , TX
I have this one!!! It's just sometimes difficult to find brands that sell just the pans with out the packaging
Ashlyn C.
I love the small Z palettes! I have my 9 Makeup Geek foiled shadows in it and they fit perfectly!! I love it!
Jennifer G.
Everyone seems to love these. Where can you buy them?
Marisa R.
Escondido, CA
what's the price range on this palette ?
Kerenza C.
Swindon, Swindon
I would love to try this out but I don't know how many items you can put inside. Can anyone give me an example of what and how much have you put in this?
Lillian M.
Akron, OH
I have lipstick samples from Urban Decay. Are the mini pans the right size for them?
Mel H.
Philadelphia, PA
How many single eyeshadows (ABH) will this hold?

back