BY Z PALETTE

Our makeup palette is an exclusive custom designed palette perfect for display and for easy color comparison of makeups. They feature a sleek and clean design that offers the strength of a plastic palette, while using eco-friendly recyclable materials. You can fold the top portion completely under the bottom portion to save on space. The Z Palette is the makeup palette that includes both a clear window and an open magnetic base to fit any size shadow, blush, bronzer, and even some foundations. You can replace the colors in your makeup palette as often as you would like. see more...

• what's the price range on this palette ?2 Answers
  • Everyone seems to love these. Where can you buy them?4 Answers
  • I have lipstick samples from Urban Decay. Are the mini pans the r...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Bryanne G.
So travel friendly and easy to use. Pans are held securely and it is easy to clean out should powder kick off get everywhere
Veronica  H.
This one is great because it's great sized & you can take in your purse for those times where you need to re add sometimes 😌💜
Jennifer N.
I love this! It is great for travel and holds just the right amount of eyeshadow/powders I need. Definitely recommend this!
Cari D.
I love the Z palettes. CHeapest palettes i can find on the internet and they work really well. Just wish they were cheaper
Patricia P.
Compacta, pequeña y es perfecta para tenerla en tu cartera, en tu bolso de maquillaje o si vas a viajar por poco tiempo.
Giselle N.
Provo, UT
The material is very resistant, the leftovers are well fixed, I really loved it, I received it by BoxyCharm February
Britani L.
Hurst , TX
I have this one!!! It's just sometimes difficult to find brands that sell just the pans with out the packaging
Ashlyn C.
I love the small Z palettes! I have my 9 Makeup Geek foiled shadows in it and they fit perfectly!! I love it!
Egliani P.
Waynesboro, PA
Perfect for you eyeshadows and very practical cause it's comfy and small for your daily eyeshadows
Kirstie B.
Southaven, MS
This is an awesome idea to keep your favorite eyeshadows or blushes in for traveling!
Jennifer G.
Everyone seems to love these. Where can you buy them?
Marisa R.
Escondido, CA
what's the price range on this palette ?
Kerenza C.
Swindon, Swindon
I would love to try this out but I don't know how many items you can put inside. Can anyone give me an example of what and how much have you put in this?
Lillian M.
Akron, OH
I have lipstick samples from Urban Decay. Are the mini pans the right size for them?
Mel H.
Philadelphia, PA
How many single eyeshadows (ABH) will this hold?