BY Z PALETTE #66 in Makeup Palettes

Our makeup palette is an exclusive custom designed palette perfect for display and for easy color comparison of makeups. They feature a sleek and clean design that offers the strength of a plastic palette, while using eco-friendly recyclable materials. You can fold the top portion completely under the bottom portion to save on space. The Z Palette is the makeup palette that includes both a clear window and an open magnetic base to fit any size shadow, blush, bronzer, and even some foundations. You can replace the colors in your makeup palette as often as you would like. see more...

• what's the price range on this palette ?2 Answers
  • Everyone seems to love these. Where can you buy them?4 Answers
  • I have lipstick samples from Urban Decay. Are the mini pans the r...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Whitney S.
Lascassas, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
These palettes are awesome. Whoever thought to make one of these was a genius! You can put whatever you want in them any single pot eyeshadows will stick in it
Ashley L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great bright palette to put my eye shadows in and small enough to fit in my purse for on the go. Can fit 9 shadows or a few shadows and a contour or blush.
Erica P.
Valparaiso, IN
I love my tiny z palette! it's perfect for on the go and traveling! I just graphics some pans from my big palette and throw them in this palette and go!
Denisse G.
Oxnard, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Compact perfect size for travel..you can put 9 eyeshadows that will help you make different looks and not have to worry about space in your travel bag..
Liz S.
Zpalettes are amazing! I use this smaller one for travel with setting powders or shadows. It's so convenient & durable enough to travel with.
Fabiola T.
Perryton, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a perfect z pallet to add single eyeshadows! Easy to carry around on the go! I love that you can customize it!!! Recommend it!
Raychel M.
Mount Laurel, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Z palettes are really overpriced magnets. You can get something on amazon or eBay for a lot cheaper than this that does the same thing.
Christina G.
Colorado Springs
Beauty Junkie Expert
The perfect little magnetic palette, especially for traveling when you only need a few things. The pink one is my absolute favorite.
Theresa P.
I love this product being that its small and all, easily fits in my purse and can take it anywhere, and the price is outstanding
Daisy S.
Hialeah, FL
Actually just received this a few days ago! I only have two pans in it & I can't wait to fill it up. Sturdy! Perfect for travel
Jennifer G.
Everyone seems to love these. Where can you buy them?
Marisa R.
Escondido, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
what's the price range on this palette ?
Lillian M.
Akron, OH
I have lipstick samples from Urban Decay. Are the mini pans the right size for them?
Kerenza C.
Swindon, Swindon
Beauty Junkie Expert
I would love to try this out but I don't know how many items you can put inside. Can anyone give me an example of what and how much have you put in this?
Mel H.
Philadelphia, PA
How many single eyeshadows (ABH) will this hold?