BY Z PALETTE #70 in Makeup Palettes

Our makeup palette is an exclusive custom designed palette perfect for display and for easy color comparison of makeups. They feature a sleek and clean design that offers the strength of a plastic palette, while using eco-friendly recyclable materials. You can fold the top portion completely under the bottom portion to save on space. The Z Palette is the makeup palette that includes both a clear window and an open magnetic base to fit any size shadow, blush, bronzer, and even some foundations. You can replace the colors in your makeup palette as often as you would like. see more...

• what's the price range on this palette ?2 Answers
  • Everyone seems to love these. Where can you buy them?4 Answers
  • I have lipstick samples from Urban Decay. Are the mini pans the r...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Miranda F.
TIVOLI, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Z Palettes are amazing, especially if you want to mix and match eyeshadows from different palettes and make your own palette. Perfect for organizing your makeup collection. I love z palettes.
Katie W.
I buy tons of individual eyeshadows from ABH to Mac and I like to organize them by color. In terms of organizing Z-Palettes really are the way to go. I think I have 6 of them and they hold blushes to all, and I mean ALL, of my urban decay naked palettes (1,2,3).
Mike S.
ABSOLUTELY IN LOVE with ZPalettes, i personally love the extra large size one because it fits a whole bunch more obviously but if you're a depotting queen then you will love this product!
Juliet S.
San Carlos, CA
This thing simply rocks! If you have a lot of palettes and specific favorites, you can pull them out and put them together in here! Makeup organization heaven. I am buying a second z-palette and looking at the double sided version. Worth it!!
Inaas I.
I love my ZPalette just wish it had a mirror! I didn't pay full price for it because I purchased it at IMATS but it's held up for almost a year and I've been using it everyday!
Olivia D.
Barrington, RI
Love all of the z palettes i think there a great idea if you have a lot of shadows you would like to depot into a palette for travel this is a good idea. I love putting my makeup Geek shadows in them and i think it is overall a good product.
Claire H.
Lake Jackson, TX
Z palettes make it so easy to sort products as they are needed.
Blush in one, shadow in another. I even separate shadows
according to matte or shimmer. This small Z palette make it
easy to pack for a quick weekend away from home.!
Tabithia R.
Statesboro, GA
Love my small z-palette!! It is perfect for traveling and holds just the right amount of singles. I got it from Morphed! The magnets are strong and keep singles in place.
paris c.
Dickerson, MD
This z palette is great because its sturdy and i know i can always have my absolute favorite eyeshadow or blush shades with me when i am on the go. i suggest buying this for travel or just making your everyday makeup routine easier than pulling out 5 palettes to do your signature look.
Allison H.
Easley, SC
Z palettes are awesome! I love that I can customize what I want to put in them. I like the small ones because they're great for traveling, oh and I love pink!
Jennifer G.
Everyone seems to love these. Where can you buy them?
Marisa R.
Escondido, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
what's the price range on this palette ?
Lillian M.
Akron, OH
I have lipstick samples from Urban Decay. Are the mini pans the right size for them?
Kerenza C.
Swindon, Swindon
Beauty Junkie Expert
I would love to try this out but I don't know how many items you can put inside. Can anyone give me an example of what and how much have you put in this?
Mel H.
Philadelphia, PA
How many single eyeshadows (ABH) will this hold?