BY Z PALETTE #66 in Makeup Palettes

Our makeup palette is an exclusive custom designed palette perfect for display and for easy color comparison of makeups. They feature a sleek and clean design that offers the strength of a plastic palette, while using eco-friendly recyclable materials. You can fold the top portion completely under the bottom portion to save on space. The Z Palette is the makeup palette that includes both a clear window and an open magnetic base to fit any size shadow, blush, bronzer, and even some foundations. You can replace the colors in your makeup palette as often as you would like. see more...

• what's the price range on this palette ?2 Answers
  • Everyone seems to love these. Where can you buy them?4 Answers
  • I have lipstick samples from Urban Decay. Are the mini pans the r...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Egliani P.
Waynesboro, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Perfect for you eyeshadows and very practical cause it's comfy and small for your daily eyeshadows
Olivia D.
Barrington, RI
Love all of the z palettes i think there a great idea if you have a lot of shadows you would like to depot into a palette for travel this is a good idea. I love putting my makeup Geek shadows in them and i think it is overall a good product.
Adriana G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great case for travel it's small to fit a couple eyeshadows, or a blush!
Juliet S.
San Carlos, CA
This thing simply rocks! If you have a lot of palettes and specific favorites, you can pull them out and put them together in here! Makeup organization heaven. I am buying a second z-palette and looking at the double sided version. Worth it!!
paris c.
Dickerson, MD
This z palette is great because its sturdy and i know i can always have my absolute favorite eyeshadow or blush shades with me when i am on the go. i suggest buying this for travel or just making your everyday makeup routine easier than pulling out 5 palettes to do your signature look.
Ruth D.
Springfield, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love love. It doesn't fit as many as the large palettes, obviously. But it's perfect for weekend trips or vacationing, because lets face it, you're not going to take your whole box of makeup for a weekend. At least that's why i bought this, cuz it allows me to go places with the makeup i use most without all the clutter.
Definitely recommended. As i previously review though, you need depotted shadows, which if you don't buy the pan ready ones, depotting a lot of shadows can be very tiring. But worth it!
Love not having to carry so much crap to school or when i go home on the weekends!
Ashlyn C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the small Z palettes! I have my 9 Makeup Geek foiled shadows in it and they fit perfectly!! I love it!
Katie W.
Folkestone, Kent
This z palette is amazing! Perfect for storing all my eyeshaddows and blush pans.
Erica P.
Valparaiso, IN
I love my tiny z palette! it's perfect for on the go and traveling! I just graphics some pans from my big palette and throw them in this palette and go!
Morgan B.
I love all Z Palettes! They are such great quality. I hate when I saw a pallet and I wanted to buy it because I like a few shadows out of twenty. With the Z pallets there is no longer that struggle because you can create a pallet with all of the shadows you love!!
Jennifer G.
Everyone seems to love these. Where can you buy them?
Marisa R.
Escondido, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
what's the price range on this palette ?
Lillian M.
Akron, OH
I have lipstick samples from Urban Decay. Are the mini pans the right size for them?
Kerenza C.
Swindon, Swindon
Beauty Junkie Expert
I would love to try this out but I don't know how many items you can put inside. Can anyone give me an example of what and how much have you put in this?
Mel H.
Philadelphia, PA
How many single eyeshadows (ABH) will this hold?