BY Z PALETTE

Our makeup palette is an exclusive custom designed palette perfect for display and for easy color comparison of makeups. They feature a sleek and clean design that offers the strength of a plastic palette, while using eco-friendly recyclable materials. You can fold the top portion completely under the bottom portion to save on space. The Z Palette is the makeup palette that includes both a clear window and an open magnetic base to fit any size shadow, blush, bronzer, and even some foundations. You can replace the colors in your makeup palette as often as you would like. see more...

• what's the price range on this palette ?2 Answers
  • Everyone seems to love these. Where can you buy them?4 Answers
  • I have lipstick samples from Urban Decay. Are the mini pans the r...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Roxanne R.
Love this z-palette. It's the first one I've tried. I have gotten so many individual eyeshadows and had no idea where to put them, so I decided to invest in this high quality palette so I could store them easily. It's very sturdy and stores around 9 individual eyeshadows. This is perfect for travel (due to the fact that I can customize my own palette) and for 14 bucks, I feel like it was a good purchase.
Mally B.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this! Firstly, it comes with magnets that you can apply to makeup/eyeshadow/blush pods that you already have and put them in here. If you decide you don't want to make them magnetic, the actual case itself is magnetic so it stays shut on it's own, until you are ready to 'pry' it open. It does open easily by hand, but not if it was being jarred around in a bag!
Melanie C.
Midlothian, VA
Great little palette to build your own custom color palette. When you add your own colors they stay put and don't slide around. So your makeup draw is more organized without all these little eyeshadows that aren't being used and taking up space. With this your single eyeshadow singles will get used more often. I love it!
Jessica R.
Spokane , WA
I ordered this off Amazon to hold some of my individual shadows, and I love it! I can easily pack it for travel or bring it with me when I'm on the go. It keeps my shadows safe and sound, and even comes with extra magnetic stickers in case you want to use it for a shadow without a magnetic pan. Highly recommend this!
Leah H.
Valrico, FL
Z-Palettes are absolutely fantastic. I have one that houses all of my single eyeshadows. It's great to put all of your eyeshadows, bronzers, blushes, powders, etc for travel so you have them all in one place. My favorite part about this palette is that there are no "slots" to fit the pans in. They can be any shape or size. I'm gonna need to buy another one soon!
Crystal M.
My first Z palette. I ordered it from Morphe Brushes. I love it. Very sturdy. I have 9 single eyeshadows in it. The magnets that hold them do very good. They stay in locked and don't even move. I have opened and held it upside down and they stayed good. I love it and the color of the palette makes it stand out from my other palettes which I do like
Linsey M.
I use my small z-palette to hold my go-to "everyday" eye shadows. It holds 9 pans (Makeup Geek and Mac fit best) and is very travel-friendly. I love the panel in the front that allows me to see inside. This feature is on all Z-palettes which is why I prefer it over other magnetic palettes.
Nadia P.
When I first saw this mini z palette I thought it was the cutest little thing ever, but when I bought it home it was to small for my 4 pan blush palette I was going to create, but they fit single pan eyeshadow really nice , especially for traveling , I like this size for traveling.
chenessa h.
Z palettes are really overpriced for what they are- cardboard and a strip of magnet it's really silly. It falls apart in no time and does not even include a mirror. For value try the makeup forever one for $15 or NARS they are both much bigger and 1/2 the price
Shkatie T.
Jacksonville, FL
Just received this in the mail today and I am in love!!!!! 😍😍😍😍 I've accumulated random pans of eyeshadows and blushes through makeup subscriptions and they had no compact or home. Just were floating in my vanity. Now I finally have a place to safely put them!
Jennifer G.
Everyone seems to love these. Where can you buy them?
Marisa R.
Escondido, CA
what's the price range on this palette ?
Kerenza C.
Swindon, Swindon
I would love to try this out but I don't know how many items you can put inside. Can anyone give me an example of what and how much have you put in this?
Lillian M.
Akron, OH
I have lipstick samples from Urban Decay. Are the mini pans the right size for them?
Mel H.
Philadelphia, PA
How many single eyeshadows (ABH) will this hold?