BY Z PALETTE

Our makeup palette is an exclusive custom designed palette perfect for display and for easy color comparison of makeups. They feature a sleek and clean design that offers the strength of a plastic palette, while using eco-friendly recyclable materials. You can fold the top portion completely under the bottom portion to save on space. The Z Palette is the makeup palette that includes both a clear window and an open magnetic base to fit any size shadow, blush, bronzer, and even some foundations. You can replace the colors in your makeup palette as often as you would like. see more...

• what's the price range on this palette ?2 Answers
  • Everyone seems to love these. Where can you buy them?4 Answers
  • I have lipstick samples from Urban Decay. Are the mini pa...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Michaela H.
Honestly a bit disappointed with how they handle their customer service, and honestly I feel they are a bit overpriced for the quality. After a while mine started to fall apart and I obviously wasn't rough with them because I didn't want to harm my makeup inside
Elizabeth E.
Clarksville, TN
Awful company in terms of how they treat their customers but I love my palette. Honestly though, I just like it for the fact that it's magnetic haha any one can make them, so I prefer to buy from a different company.
Sydney W.
Sacramento, CA
The small Z Palette I ordered off of Amazon is actually black, and was like $7. It was the best investment I ever mad e and I originally got it for all the makeup pans I got in my boxycharm boxes (which they all stuck like a charm) after seeing how it works I am not interested in consolidating all of my makeup in different Z Palettes, if you love makeup you really need to invest in one of these and see how they work, they are awesome! (sorry the only photo I have on my computer is the one from the blog article I am currently writing).
Christina F.
I love z-palettes and the small size is perfect for traveling when you don't have much room to spare. You can take everything you need and fit it all in one palette instead of bringing multiple
Ruth D.
Springfield, MA
Love love love. It doesn't fit as many as the large palettes, obviously. But it's perfect for weekend trips or vacationing, because lets face it, you're not going to take your whole box of makeup for a weekend. At least that's why i bought this, cuz it allows me to go places with the makeup i use most without all the clutter.
Definitely recommended. As i previously review though, you need depotted shadows, which if you don't buy the pan ready ones, depotting a lot of shadows can be very tiring. But worth it!
Love not having to carry so much crap to school or when i go home on the weekends!
Natalie S.
This palette is so great! I use it to store my makeup geek eyeshadows since I only have a couple. I have only had it for about a month now so I can't really say how long lasting it was, but I will definitely be recommending this to others
Dianna D.
Ny
Love love these palettes you can put specific colors in a palette so you know what colors work together !! So easy and so inexpensive you get so much for your money !!
Sara B.
Richland, WA
I received a small z palette in my February Boxy Charm! It came with magnets that you stick to your individual eyeshadow pans and or highlighters or blushes basically anything you want to store nicely. It is black and has a clear opening so you can see what is being stored in it. I put my makeup geek eyeshadows in it and I plan to put my individual blushes in it as well. If you are looking for a magnetic palette then the z palette is the way to go!
Roxanne R.
Love this z-palette. It's the first one I've tried. I have gotten so many individual eyeshadows and had no idea where to put them, so I decided to invest in this high quality palette so I could store them easily. It's very sturdy and stores around 9 individual eyeshadows. This is perfect for travel (due to the fact that I can customize my own palette) and for 14 bucks, I feel like it was a good purchase.
Mally B.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this! Firstly, it comes with magnets that you can apply to makeup/eyeshadow/blush pods that you already have and put them in here. If you decide you don't want to make them magnetic, the actual case itself is magnetic so it stays shut on it's own, until you are ready to 'pry' it open. It does open easily by hand, but not if it was being jarred around in a bag!
Jennifer G.
Everyone seems to love these. Where can you buy them?
Marisa R.
Escondido, CA
what's the price range on this palette ?
Kerenza C.
Swindon, Swindon
I would love to try this out but I don't know how many items you can put inside. Can anyone give me an example of what and how much have you put in this?
Lillian M.
Akron, OH
I have lipstick samples from Urban Decay. Are the mini pans the right size for them?
Mel H.
Philadelphia, PA
How many single eyeshadows (ABH) will this hold?