BY Z PALETTE #66 in Makeup Palettes

Our makeup palette is an exclusive custom designed palette perfect for display and for easy color comparison of makeups. They feature a sleek and clean design that offers the strength of a plastic palette, while using eco-friendly recyclable materials. You can fold the top portion completely under the bottom portion to save on space. The Z Palette is the makeup palette that includes both a clear window and an open magnetic base to fit any size shadow, blush, bronzer, and even some foundations. You can replace the colors in your makeup palette as often as you would like. see more...

• what's the price range on this palette ?2 Answers
  • Everyone seems to love these. Where can you buy them?4 Answers
  • I have lipstick samples from Urban Decay. Are the mini pans the r...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Shana W.
Cambridge, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are great to make your own customizable palette or to store single shadows in, I love how easy it is to travel with and I can put what I need in one palette and be on my way plus they are affordable.
Bradlee H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this product on amazon to put my separate shadows from several ipsy bags in. The color of the palette is bright and fun and it definitely serves its purpose. Also comes with some stickers that I suppose you can use for labeling. Great z palette!
Uuganzaya M.
Berkeley, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I always wanted to have one of this because I have so many single eyeshadows and didn't know how to keep it. I received this in my boxy charm box and I love it. It is very easy to use and keeps my eyeshadows safe from dust and any damages.
Pamela W.
Massena , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I recently received one on my boxycharm and love it!!! I put all my single shadows and my favorite setting and contour powders. It's compact and easy to travel with. I love it!
Michaela H.
Honestly a bit disappointed with how they handle their customer service, and honestly I feel they are a bit overpriced for the quality. After a while mine started to fall apart and I obviously wasn't rough with them because I didn't want to harm my makeup inside
Stephanie H.
Chula Vista, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the best pallet size for traveling or to keep your make up bag to store all of your essentials and has a very good magnet ensuring that your eyeshadows will not fall out. It fits up to nine standard eyeshadows
Elizabeth E.
Clarksville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Awful company in terms of how they treat their customers but I love my palette. Honestly though, I just like it for the fact that it's magnetic haha any one can make them, so I prefer to buy from a different company.
Sydney W.
Sacramento, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The small Z Palette I ordered off of Amazon is actually black, and was like $7. It was the best investment I ever mad e and I originally got it for all the makeup pans I got in my boxycharm boxes (which they all stuck like a charm) after seeing how it works I am not interested in consolidating all of my makeup in different Z Palettes, if you love makeup you really need to invest in one of these and see how they work, they are awesome! (sorry the only photo I have on my computer is the one from the blog article I am currently writing).
Christina F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love z-palettes and the small size is perfect for traveling when you don't have much room to spare. You can take everything you need and fit it all in one palette instead of bringing multiple
Natalie S.
This palette is so great! I use it to store my makeup geek eyeshadows since I only have a couple. I have only had it for about a month now so I can't really say how long lasting it was, but I will definitely be recommending this to others
Jennifer G.
Everyone seems to love these. Where can you buy them?
Marisa R.
Escondido, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
what's the price range on this palette ?
Lillian M.
Akron, OH
I have lipstick samples from Urban Decay. Are the mini pans the right size for them?
Kerenza C.
Swindon, Swindon
Beauty Junkie Expert
I would love to try this out but I don't know how many items you can put inside. Can anyone give me an example of what and how much have you put in this?
Mel H.
Philadelphia, PA
How many single eyeshadows (ABH) will this hold?