BY Z PALETTE

Our makeup palette is an exclusive custom designed palette perfect for display and for easy color comparison of makeups. They feature a sleek and clean design that offers the strength of a plastic palette, while using eco-friendly recyclable materials. You can fold the top portion completely under the bottom portion to save on space. The Z Palette is the makeup palette that includes both a clear window and an open magnetic base to fit any size shadow, blush, bronzer, and even some foundations. You can replace the colors in your makeup palette as often as you would like. see more...

• what's the price range on this palette ?2 Answers
  • Everyone seems to love these. Where can you buy them?4 Answers
  • I have lipstick samples from Urban Decay. Are the mini pans the r...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Lindsey B.
Minnetonka, MN
Love this as an option for single shadows that come without a compact or for depotting options to customize a palette. I'm personally terrible at depotting so I don't go that route very often. The palette itself is sturdy, closely well and securely, and looks great. I have the black one and use the 4 magnet palette most often. The included magnetic stickers for attaching pots stick really well. Z Palette Small Hot Pink
Dia D.
Hueytown, AL
These palettes are my favorite! I received a small Z Palette in my Boxycharm this month and that's the first small one I've ever had, and I love it so much. It's so nice that they're magnetic so you don't have to worry about your shadows falling out. This one is the perfect size for traveling.
Victoria G.
Quitman , LA
I love my z palette it's perfect for all my MUG pans or even for other ones and you can pretty much make a palette that you just love it's so easy to use and so nice to have I absolutely love mine and will buy more :)
Lindsey E.
Shelby Twp, MI
best way to keep you pans clean and safe from cracking. I have shadows not kept in a z palette and find that they crack more frequently. I never leave them out of a Z palette anymore, i would recommend buying a large size so you can depan shades in palettes if you need to.
Ashley P.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I was really excited to receive this item and it didn't disappoint. It's a great size especially for travel. I love that it allows you the option to create your own palette and yet have the convenience of carrying them all around together like you had simply bought a palette from the store. The product stays out and the palette stays shut, it's adorable, an all around great item.
Jamie V.
Las Vegas
I love this z palette. I have never owned one before and now I don't know how I went without. Holds several eye shadows and can hold other pans. Super convenient for travel. Highly recommend this to all makeup lovers.
Slayahontas S.
Z Palette Small Hot Pink I got this z palette from boxycharm and it comfortably fits all of my individual eyeshadow pans. I can carry this in my purse or makeup bags when I'm on the go for events and weekend trips. Will be buying more of these.
Shana W.
Cambridge, OH
These are great to make your own customizable palette or to store single shadows in, I love how easy it is to travel with and I can put what I need in one palette and be on my way plus they are affordable.
Bradlee H.
I bought this product on amazon to put my separate shadows from several ipsy bags in. The color of the palette is bright and fun and it definitely serves its purpose. Also comes with some stickers that I suppose you can use for labeling. Great z palette!
Michaela H.
Honestly a bit disappointed with how they handle their customer service, and honestly I feel they are a bit overpriced for the quality. After a while mine started to fall apart and I obviously wasn't rough with them because I didn't want to harm my makeup inside
Jennifer G.
Everyone seems to love these. Where can you buy them?
Marisa R.
Escondido, CA
what's the price range on this palette ?
Kerenza C.
Swindon, Swindon
I would love to try this out but I don't know how many items you can put inside. Can anyone give me an example of what and how much have you put in this?
Lillian M.
Akron, OH
I have lipstick samples from Urban Decay. Are the mini pans the right size for them?
Mel H.
Philadelphia, PA
How many single eyeshadows (ABH) will this hold?