BY Z PALETTE #66 in Makeup Palettes

Our makeup palette is an exclusive custom designed palette perfect for display and for easy color comparison of makeups. They feature a sleek and clean design that offers the strength of a plastic palette, while using eco-friendly recyclable materials. You can fold the top portion completely under the bottom portion to save on space. The Z Palette is the makeup palette that includes both a clear window and an open magnetic base to fit any size shadow, blush, bronzer, and even some foundations. You can replace the colors in your makeup palette as often as you would like. see more...

• what's the price range on this palette ?2 Answers
  • Everyone seems to love these. Where can you buy them?4 Answers
  • I have lipstick samples from Urban Decay. Are the mini pans the r...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Sara B.
Richland, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received a small z palette in my February Boxy Charm! It came with magnets that you stick to your individual eyeshadow pans and or highlighters or blushes basically anything you want to store nicely. It is black and has a clear opening so you can see what is being stored in it. I put my makeup geek eyeshadows in it and I plan to put my individual blushes in it as well. If you are looking for a magnetic palette then the z palette is the way to go!
Lindsey B.
Minnetonka, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this as an option for single shadows that come without a compact or for depotting options to customize a palette. I'm personally terrible at depotting so I don't go that route very often. The palette itself is sturdy, closely well and securely, and looks great. I have the black one and use the 4 magnet palette most often. The included magnetic stickers for attaching pots stick really well. Z Palette Small Hot Pink
Dia D.
Hueytown, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
These palettes are my favorite! I received a small Z Palette in my Boxycharm this month and that's the first small one I've ever had, and I love it so much. It's so nice that they're magnetic so you don't have to worry about your shadows falling out. This one is the perfect size for traveling.
Victoria G.
Quitman , LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love my z palette it's perfect for all my MUG pans or even for other ones and you can pretty much make a palette that you just love it's so easy to use and so nice to have I absolutely love mine and will buy more :)
Jessica D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I feel this is the best brand if your looking for a Z palette. It's great for travel and very convenient to make your own arrange of colors in a palette. Feels very sturdy and durable, I highly recommend this brand. I own a small one and plan on buying a larger one very soon.
Lindsey E.
Shelby Twp, MI
best way to keep you pans clean and safe from cracking. I have shadows not kept in a z palette and find that they crack more frequently. I never leave them out of a Z palette anymore, i would recommend buying a large size so you can depan shades in palettes if you need to.
Ashley P.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was really excited to receive this item and it didn't disappoint. It's a great size especially for travel. I love that it allows you the option to create your own palette and yet have the convenience of carrying them all around together like you had simply bought a palette from the store. The product stays out and the palette stays shut, it's adorable, an all around great item.
Jamie V.
Las Vegas
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this z palette. I have never owned one before and now I don't know how I went without. Holds several eye shadows and can hold other pans. Super convenient for travel. Highly recommend this to all makeup lovers.
Slayahontas S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Z Palette Small Hot Pink I got this z palette from boxycharm and it comfortably fits all of my individual eyeshadow pans. I can carry this in my purse or makeup bags when I'm on the go for events and weekend trips. Will be buying more of these.
Lynda D.
Ballwin, MO
I really like the concept of these. My daughter gave me one for Christmas and I put all my mini Lorac pallets in it. There is definitely a learning curve to removing products from original packaging. It's convenient to have all your favorites in one place.
Jennifer G.
Everyone seems to love these. Where can you buy them?
Marisa R.
Escondido, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
what's the price range on this palette ?
Lillian M.
Akron, OH
I have lipstick samples from Urban Decay. Are the mini pans the right size for them?
Kerenza C.
Swindon, Swindon
Beauty Junkie Expert
I would love to try this out but I don't know how many items you can put inside. Can anyone give me an example of what and how much have you put in this?
Mel H.
Philadelphia, PA
How many single eyeshadows (ABH) will this hold?