Z Palette Medium Black uploaded by Amiee W.Z Palette Medium Black uploaded by Amy M.

BY Z PALETTE #80 in Makeup Bags & Organizers

This stylish and versatile makeup palette from z palette is perfect for creating a custom palette for travel and touch-ups on the go. Don't be deceived by its size. The medium z palette is large enough to fit an entire "face" worth of makeup, yet still small enough to fit in your favorite clutch. Designed to be deep enough to accommodate baked, mineralized, and dome shaped products, the medium z palette can even hold brushes. Fold the top portion under the bottom to save space. The clear window let's you see instantly what's inside. see more...

• Does this palette only fit a specific brand of eyeshadows? 2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Edie T.
Crescent City , CA
These are great if you have a bunch of single eyeshadows. I use to never use my singles because I hated looking through my drawer for them so I would just grab a pallet instead but after I found this I use all my singles. I put different brands in different z pallets and now it’s so easy to find the ones I’m looking for. Great product! I would definitely recommend.
Marisa R.
I love this palette! It fits a bunch of my colourpop, makeup geek and
inglot individual pans. They are all magnetic and stick perfectly in
here. I have dropped it, traveled with it, and been rough with it and
all of my shadows have stayed in place and have stayed in perfect
condition. I haven't had to use the magnets it comes with, but I bet
they would stick just as fine if you depotted your own shadows. Overall a
great product.
Nayeli N.
Great for travel because it's easy to store in your bag , You can put any single eyeshadow pan you'd like and create your own perfect shades of eyeshadow without having to pull out different palettes, size is pretty good but I love the bigger one you can add more shadows than this one would definitely recommend
Susan Marie V.
Santa Monica, CA
I love my Z Palette. It's so convenient to store either single shadows without like an actual packaging or to create your own palette by popping the pans out of the original packaging! It's the best thing ever for traveling!
Megan B.
I think that Z palettes are the best inventions, really! It does the job that it claims to do. However, I think that the price is high for an empty palette that is magnetic. I wish they were slightly cheaper.
Love using this to put all my eyeshadows together. I got mine from Sephora for ten dollars and it was such a good use of my money. It's way cheaper than macs magnetic Palletes and once I fill my first one I will get another one
Brooklyn S.
Bryan, TX
It does it's job! Perfect for traveling with or condensing your makeup! Got it for about $17 on Amazon. It came with little magnetic patches in case any of your depotted makeup is not magnetic! I will definitely be buying more of different sizes!
Laura S.
Round Rock, TX
The first z palette that I got. I loved it so much that I got the bigger one. I'm very happy with my z palettes. They are perfect for travel. They are at a good price. I would recommend this product!
Ariana F.
I love z pailletés! They are perfect for storing individual pans of makeup. They also work for holding depotted eyeshadow or blush. They are portable and you can customize it depending on the occasion which is really helpful!
Teresa M.
I just got one recently to organize my loose makeup and to customize for travel. They are sturdy and hold lots. I love the clear top so i can see what's inside.
Briana J.
Does this palette only fit a specific brand of eyeshadows?