BY Z PALETTE

Our makeup palette is an exclusive custom designed palette perfect for display and for easy color comparison of makeups. They feature a sleek and clean design that offers the strength of a plastic palette, while using eco-friendly recyclable materials. You can fold the top portion completely under the bottom portion to save on space. The Z Palette is the makeup palette that includes both a clear window and an open magnetic base to fit any size shadow, blush, bronzer, and even some foundations. You can replace the colors in your makeup palette as often as you would like. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Lesley E.
Orem, UT
z palettes are one of my favorite things to buy lol. these are so amazing for building your own palettes. i like to have an every day palette, a smokey palette, a colored palette, etc.. it helps keep things organized and i like that you can put all your go tos into one palette instead of having to switch back and forth between palettes.
Marie S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Love my Z palettes. Great for organizing your makeup and reducing all the clutter!

I have one that I put my go to daily look products in so I can just grab one palette in the AM and then it's great for traveling too.

I've never had an issue with it accidentally opening and they can be cleaned easily.
Vanessa S.
Z palettes are awesome! I love them to hold all of my single eyeshadows. They amazing for customizing your own palette. They're also great for travel. I love how they come in all different sizes and they're just convenient.
starr l.
Redondo Beach, CA
I love my z palettes because they are so versatile! not only do i use them for makeup, i also love putting my favorite pics, keepsakes, and makeup brushes in my palettes too. i buy them at beauty and makeup conventions often. they are always on my shopping list. must haves!
Nicole T.
N Dartmouth, MA
Very convenient and easy to use. You can put any de-potted make up from eyeshadow to blush and bronzer and highlight perfect for traveling the price is decent as well I will definitely purchase more
Anna S.
Bluffton, OH
These pallets are honestly such a great idea and I give major props to the company for coming out with something so useful.... however, they're trash. They last a few months (maybe) and they're insanely expensive
Manar S.
Dearborn Hts, MI
The Z palette is definitely a life savor & space savor because you can store everything you need in one area instead of having a bunch of mini palettes or single eyeshadows.
Taini S.
San Jose, CA
All the Z palette are great. I own a few of them, not the zebra pattern specifically. there are many designs out there. pick whichever you like. they are great products
Rashee G.
The Z Palettes are great! They help keep all your single pan eyeshadows and blushes in one place and in an easy to open and close container.
Caitlynn V.
Berkeley, CA
I love this palette because it's amazing to declutter your makeup collection. I also love the fun print! Perfect to display on your vanity.