Z Palette Empty Magnetic Customizable Makeup Palette Large, Lavender, 1 ea uploaded by Johanna E.Z Palette Empty Magnetic Customizable Makeup Palette Large, Lavender, 1 ea uploaded by Katie M.Z Palette Empty Magnetic Customizable Makeup Palette Large, Lavender, 1 ea uploaded by Melissa M.

BY Z PALETTE

The patented Large Z Palette is our best-selling size and a staple in every makeup artist s kit. Large enough to fit up to 28 standard-sized, round pans, the Large Z Palette is still super slim, sleek and perfect for travel. Its clear window allows you to see all of its contents at a glance. Whether you plan to fill it with eye shadows, blushes or powders, the completely customizable magnetic base works with any brand, size or shape products. Durable yet eco-friendly, the Large Z Palette features a lid that folds completely under the bottom portion, a unique space-saving feature! Palette is sold empty. Color pans sold separately. Magnetic Stickers included. Specs:

Buy on Amazon
Kristin Z.
Crowley
I like this palette, the lavender color is very intriguing to the eye and it hold very many shades of all sizes. I use this one to store all my more colorful shades. It looks really great and organized in this z palette.
Amber R.
Temecula, CA
This is amazing! Only was $20 and the color is beautiful. Holds a lot of product and comes with metal strips to add to the products that aren't magnetic
If you don't have one definitely try it out
Johanna E.
Omaha, NE
I own this palette, and the color pictured is definitely not true to life- it is more of a lighter pastel shade. It gets the job done, and holds all my loose shadows. I've never had a problem with the magnetic backing. However, I do know there are other options out there that are better worth the money. For an empty cardboard palette with a flexible window, it's difficult to justify the price. I love my z palette, but I would probably get a different option in the future.
Tonya B.
Campbell, CA
I discovered the Z Palette through watching Jaclyn Hill's make-up tutorial videos and I love this palette WAY more than the Mac shadow palette I was using. It holds SO many shadows and banana powders and other pans and it's much easier to switch products out. I purchased mine on amazon for faster shipping.
Jane D.
I was so skeptical about depotting but after getting a blush pan in a subscription box i began to look into it. i realized i had some blushes with super bulky packaging including the hard candy fox in a box blushes. it was super easy to do and my blushes are much more organized now. i plan on buying more in different colors for bronzers and highlighters
Melissa M.
O Fallon, IL
I've wanted one of these for forever, so I finally purchased one. I figured since MAC lowered their pro pans to $6, it will be easy to fill and save me so much money! I love it!
Jordan P.
Jefferson, GA
I love my z palette. So convenient to have everything all in one place. I recommend everyone to have one.
Mariaa G.
Will never buy a Zpalette again after the way the company and the owner has treated myself and others. Bullies and the worst customer service I've ever received.
Jessica W.
Bought this z palette back in March and it is amazing - I will definitely be purchasing more! I even bought my sister the zebra printed one at the same time I bought mine. I got them off of Amazon! They're amazing for holding your eyeshadow pans - They hold in place perfectly and the palette doesn't fly open on you accidentally. The hold is perfect, the designs and even the solid coloured ones are so nice. They're well built and great palettes to invest in. 10/10!
Valerie H.
are these worth the price? do they hold up to a lot of travel? how many shadows does it hold?