BY Z PALETTE

The patented Z Palette is the original customizable empty magnetic makeup palette with a clear window. Designed to fit all your different size eye shadows, blushes, powders and more into one easy space to help simplify your beauty routine. The PRO size was designed wider to fit your larger sized products, such as large blushes and powders, more comfortably in the palette without losing space. Increase width also allows room for more eye shadows depending on the arrangement. *Comes with 20 pieces of round metal stickers. Customizable Makeup Palette Pro Size, Leopard. see more...

• "It works great and comes in a few different sizes." in 1 review
Jennifer W.
THIS IS A MUST HAVE PRODUCT!!!! So creative and convenient being able to create my own pallet with my favorite eyeshadows. The time wasted scrambling trying to find all my favorite shadows is saved. This is great!! Will recommend
Kylee P.
Augusta, WI
This is a must have! So easy to keep extra eyeshadows in and you can create your own palette! I love it. I would definitely recommend to keep one on hand! I purchased mine online they are pretty affordable and durable
Moni P.
Vacaville, CA
I love this pallet. I guess you can call it that. It great to be able to hold your loose pans in one place. You can fit all different sizes and shapes. You can customize your own pallet. I have the pro size, but they come in different sizes. I definitely recommend this to everyone.
Lorissa B.
Porterville, CA
Best Palette to hold all your single shadows! I use this palette to hold eyeshadows, glitter pigments also contour powders. It helps keep everything organized and easier to travel with. When I'm traveling I don't like to take 5 different Palettes I like to just take one & have everything in it.
Stephanie S.
Virginia Beach, VA
Everyone needs a Z palette (or two!). They are so useful for everything! Just wish they were a Lille less expensive. I ordered mine from Makeup Geek, but they are usually priced about the same everywhere.
Sarah B.
Mankato, MN
I love my zpalette. It's definitely worth having at least one if not several if you have a ton of makeup. The large will hold a lot, but it does vary based on the size of pans you are putting in it. Buy one!
Janine H.
Phoenix, AZ
The Z Palettes are durable and come in variety of colors ranging from white to black and shades in between. There are also some limited edition patterns available. The palettes easily hold the Makeup Geek shadows and blushes and are convenient to use. They are magnetic so there is little opportunity for a product to fall out and break. Closure of the palette is also magnetic and they have clear covers so you can identify what collection you have in each palette. It would be convenient to use the colors of the palettes to group your shadows if you develop a large collection.
Lorelei M.
Easthampton , MA
Though Zpalettes are a little over priced in my opinion, hence the 4 stars. They are an excellent palette to have for all of your loose shadows. They are made of cardboard, but as sturdy as h*ll. And the fact that they come in at least 4 sizes is super convenient. There are a few smaller brands that make empty magnetic palettes, but they are around the same price if not more expensive and just not as protective to the pans in the palette.
Anna H.
I love my Z Palette. It is currently holding both the Naked 1 AND 2 palettes as well as a few other individual shadows. It's so much more convenient than having multiple palettes and compacts to keep stored and dig through to find. Everything is in one place. I've never had an issue with my makeup getting damaged or the palette coming open. I'm about to buy another one for my blush and bronzers!
CARA G.
Saint Louis, MO
I HAVE 2 OF THESE AND I AM IN LOVE!!!! I only wish they made a jumbo size!!! I have been able to depot several single, duo, trio, and quad palettes into them and they each hold over 30 shadows that I have depotted. They make traveling in my kit super easy and I am able to use shadows I haven't used in a while because reaching for my already made palettes is so much easier! If you ever need to depot and have your stash all in one location then do not hesitate and pick one up for yourself!
Lauren L.
Chalmette, LA
How is the color pigmentation if these shadows? Are they translucent or are they a deep color?
Camille D.
Are these sturdy?????????
Ivanaa S.
Virovitica
Is this worth the price?
maria c.