BY Z PALETTE

Empty Metal Pans. 18.5mm x 4mm Metal Pans - 10 pack. There are no limits to how you can customize your Z Palette with these empty metal pans. Fill them with concealer, lipstick, and foundations. Press loose pigments into the empty pans to create your own shadow. Magnetized to adhere to the Z Palette pan. Customizable Makeup Palette Empty Metal Pans. see more...

milena v.
amei esta paleta ela e otma então quando acabar oque tem dentro dela tem como deportar mais coisa (Sombras, Lip balm e até mesmo o propio batom e a minha paleta favorita

aprovada.

Melissa L.
Love these z palettes. I'm starting some youtube challenges called Pan that palette so I love to depot eyeshadows in these, they are great.
JENNIFER M.
Polk City, FL
I love these they come in handy when I want to depot my lipstick that's almost out so I can use the rest of it. I take my lipstick out of the container and put it in the empty z pallet hest the bottom so it melts and it's perfect...
Leah S.
Plymouth, MA
I always use these for my loose pigments. These pans help when I want to play chemist haha with my makeup.
Ashley S.
Garland, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Just got mine. What a totally cool concept. I cannot wait to create my own custom palettes!! Perfect for MUAs like myself.
Roshee P.
Thomaston, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
this definitely helps with all the make up that has become loose in my make up bag
Carla L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
These pans are awesome for customizing your own loose pigment colors. They are very convenient and are inexpensive.
Chantelle A.
Newcastle England
This is a very good idea for if you have broken make up or loose make up product
Mai L.
Where do they sell these in stores?
Ciara S.
Beaufort, SC
How easy is it to put your own shadows in there?
Shelby K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do you get to create your own colors also?!
Anna H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been nervous about purchasing these just because I'm afraid of melting down some of my lipsticks. Will it have the same consistency? Or will it effect the product?
Sarah M.
Sacramento, CA
How many do you get when you buy & how much? Whats the diameter of the pan?