BY Z PALETTE

Empty Metal Pans. 18.5mm x 4mm Metal Pans - 10 pack. There are no limits to how you can customize your Z Palette with these empty metal pans. Fill them with concealer, lipstick, and foundations. Press loose pigments into the empty pans to create your own shadow. Magnetized to adhere to the Z Palette pan. Customizable Makeup Palette Empty Metal Pans. see more...

Amy R.
Washington DC
Having these pans makes deporting shadows that much easier. I was able to use these to depot two whole palettes of eyeshadows that were “baked” and didn’t come already pressed in a pan. Pans are magnetic and then they’re easily able to fit in any magnetic palette. If you’re into depotting your eyeshadows, look no further than Z palette.
JENNIFER M.
Polk City, FL
I love these they come in handy when I want to depot my lipstick that's almost out so I can use the rest of it. I take my lipstick out of the container and put it in the empty z pallet hest the bottom so it melts and it's perfect...
milena v.
amei esta paleta ela e otma então quando acabar oque tem dentro dela tem como deportar mais coisa (Sombras, Lip balm e até mesmo o propio batom e a minha paleta favorita

aprovada.

Melissa L.
Fort Myers, FL
Love these z palettes. I'm starting some youtube challenges called Pan that palette so I love to depot eyeshadows in these, they are great.
Ashley S.
Garland, TX
Just got mine. What a totally cool concept. I cannot wait to create my own custom palettes!! Perfect for MUAs like myself.
Karla L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
These pans are awesome for customizing your own loose pigment colors. They are very convenient and are inexpensive.
Leah S.
Plymouth, MA
I always use these for my loose pigments. These pans help when I want to play chemist haha with my makeup.
Roshee P.
Thomaston, GA
this definitely helps with all the make up that has become loose in my make up bag
Chantelle A.
Newcastle England
This is a very good idea for if you have broken make up or loose make up product
Mai L.
Where do they sell these in stores?
Shelby K.
Do you get to create your own colors also?!
Ciara S.
Beaufort, SC
How easy is it to put your own shadows in there?
Anna H.
I've been nervous about purchasing these just because I'm afraid of melting down some of my lipsticks. Will it have the same consistency? Or will it effect the product?
Sarah M.
Sacramento, CA
How many do you get when you buy & how much? Whats the diameter of the pan?