BY Z. DAISY

Z. Daisy Binkie Bungee Keep your baby's pacifier off the dirty floor with this hip pacifier clip! This minky fabric is so soft and it has a unique elastic pacifier attachment that will work with any pacifier your baby likes. Safety tested and baby approved. Why You'll Love It: Z. Daisy Binkie Bungee helps keep your child's pacifier within easy reach. Age: Newborn to 3 years Features Quality construction Works with any pacifier Fun and sturdy design see more...

Sonya B.
West haven , CT
I love these things I have them on every pacifier in every color for every outfit. Never loose another bobo. If the baby is crying you have easy fast access!- amazing
valerie s.
Goodwin, SD
This was perfect for my oldest who loved to hide his pacifiers. It ties to only pacifiers with a loop handle but is secure once on. It clips easy to their clothes and wasn't easy for my little one to pull off his clothes. We saved so much money (not buying more pacifiers all the time) and saved time because we weren't looking for them all the time.
Amber A.
If your baby uses a pacifier this is a must have, so easy to attach to almost every pacifier and whatever peice of clothing or blanket you want. When your baby spits his/her nuk out it will stay on the string, and not roll across the floor. So helpful.
Athina R.
Modesto, CA
These are a must have if your baby uses a pacifier. My son would always throw his pacifier on the floor so when I found these it was a life saver. You clip one end to the pacifier and the other end to his shirt. It does not budge at all.
Angie M.
Owasso, OK
Life saver helped my life so much my baby would alway throw passie in the floor so gross and dirty simple easy clip keeps it on baby baby can't remove it stylish and cord long Enough to help baby out loved it
Jessica P.
Pottsville, AR
A must if you plan to use a pacifier! It'll save you from always having to find it or picking it up off the floor. Very good quality and easy to use. I ordered mine from Amazon. Would buy again!
Kendall P.
Tiverton , RI
Bought this for a friend's baby and she used it all the time every time I seen her and her daughter she always had it on and using it good material and will last a while
nikki b.
Greensboro, NC
These are great so your little one is never without their pacifier or favorite toy!!! also a life saver in the car. clip it to the car seat strap and you will always be able to find the paci!!
ali w.
Yes!!! my child was a pacifier baby! I font know how many times we lost the damg thing and had to purchase a new one! until we found this! now its clipped to her wherever we go!!
Denise P.
Elizabeth, NJ
Love these! The strong holder makes it easy to use with most binkys the metal clip meAns it will stay put just always watch your kid and never let them sleep with this!
fled A.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
How would these specific pacifier clips be better than others, in your opinion?