Z. Daisy Eco-friendly Oeko Tex Binkie Bungee Pacifier Clip (Pink Dot) - 3 Colors Options! uploaded by Anche M.

BY Z. DAISY

Amanda U.
Philadelphia, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I bought tbis for a friend as a gift and she really liked them for her little one. Not only did she say they were super durable they’re also eco friendly which made her make conscious decisions when buying things for her new little one. Keeping the trend going globally is how we can all make a step towards change
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
My friend uses these and have to say very handy keeping them from falling on the floor or losing them they work just as well as all the others just made eco friendly.
Sadé R.
Schertz, TX
My daughter can't go anywhere without binki and I was so tired of having to go buy more when we lost them so I purchased this around the time she was 4 months and she still uses it at 10 months. Great, durable and still looks brand new after multiple washes. I just throw it in with her clothes and it comes out clean!
Alyssa W.
Maitland, FL
The Daisy Z. Rachel Green Binkie Bungee Pacifier Clip is a life saver if you have a little one with a pacifier. Our house was stocked with these paci clips. Many times I could connect it to the baby carrier so I wouldn't have to go searching for the paci when baby got fussy in the store.
Laura O.
Since my daughter's been born and she is on and off the binky mostly right before bedtime she'll use is occasionally but their has been times where we've been out and about. And so much grateful whenever we think ahe has lost her binki but her pacifier clip has saved us several time.
Heather  M.
Carrollton, TX
Outside of the binkie this was the best thing I ever bought. We only had one and it saved my life daily from 4 months to 1 year. After that we used it here and there but was amazing
Harlee E.
Bernville
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Need! If you have a child you know how easily they loose their binky. Well this simple string attaches it right to their clothes. I own so many of these.
Crystal R.
Bakersfield, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This is a great way to keep your pacifier attached! Every mommy needs one. The struggle of losing a pacifier. This helps! I love it!
Nichole D.
For anyone who knows the woe of losing a beloved binkie these things are amazing! No more worries about carrying a spare!
Nicole S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Paci clips are a life saver. saves me from picking up my babies pacifier every five seconds and having to wash it off.