BY Z. DAISY

• Does this really work ? Or does it come off easily like a child can...5 Answers
Shelby b.
Shelby b.
Bennington, VT
this is a good product for new moms or experience moms in this world because its good. and it is affordable to buy online or in stores. and it is really effective because keeps it on there clothes. I buy my piece online and ships to like it is really good .
Heaven M.
Heaven M.
Sturgeon, MO
So helpful when your baby is very attached to the pacifier. Prevents it from rolling off into the abyss or having to try to blindly reach in the backseat to find it.
Courtney S.
Courtney S.
Boaz, AL
I have this, these don't really come in handy to me unless your baby just is obsessed with a paci. Like my son only like his at random times so I don't use it often.
Stephanie F.
Stephanie F.
Huntington, TX
These are so great when you have a baby that needs a paci! With my first child I didn't use one, with my second I did and it had made my life so much easier! No more lost pacis!!!
Adriana R.
Adriana R.
San Jose, CA
These are really helpful! They help keep babys pacifier close by and you can attach them to their clothing. Overall a good product
Laura L.
Laura L.
Sanford, FL
Mega Parent Expert
These are so helpful I have a binki baby and I love that we are never looking for it. It is always right there
Natalie W.
Natalie W.
New Braunfels, TX
Mega Parent Expert
These are pretty good overall, but my niece can pull it off her onesie pretty easily.
Crystal P.
Crystal P.
New haven, Mo
Love these! They keep the pacifier secure to my little one's clothing with damaging them.
Marissa S.
Marissa S.
Rosharon, TX
Mega Parent Expert
Does this really work ? Or does it come off easily like a child can pull off