BY YVES

Yves® Veggie Cuisine Veggie Ground.
Ready-to-eat! Heat and serve.
Vegan.
The Good Ground™.
No genetically engineered soy.
Fortified with vitamins & minerals.
10g protein.
60 calories.
0.5g total fat.
0mg cholesterol. see more...

• How good do these taste? Are they worth the price? Where do you f...1 Answers
Jennifer R.
My mom used to always make homemade mega nachos at home and she would always include ground beef. When I became a vegetarian, I decided to buy these so I can use it instead and I would add other spices and such to enhance its flavor. It's really good and not as pricey as other fake meats
Jessie Z.
West Kelowna , British Columbia
Yves is one of my favorite veggie based brand of foods. All their products taste like authentic meat, you can't even taste the difference. I loved this ground round for meals like tacos, nachos, sheppards pie, etc. It's not too expensive compared to some of these other fake meat product brands. Definitely worth trying for all you vegetarians out there.. or even people who want to try a healthier way of eating meals that have animal meat.
Meaghan R.
Edmonton, Alberta
I used this in taco salad and it was only slightly evident that it wasn`t ground beef. Way nicer to cook and better for your health! I was very pleased to find my grocery store carries a variety of yves products, including breakfast `bacon`
Sandra R.
oakville, Ontario
Great source of protein and a good alternative to ground beef. I use this to make lasagna, shepherd's pie and casseroles. Way healthier for you and easy to find at any grocery store
Kelsey S.
My favorite vegetarian substitute for tacos and lasagna. I always stock up. And it comes in great flavors like Mexican, Italian and of course, original.
Tasha T.
Hamilton
The texture isn't bad, but not the same as ground meat. Not that I really enjoy "real" meat's texture? Anyway, it's pretty flavorless so versatile - pasta sauce, tacos, chili!
Kassidi N.
Calgary, AB
Best brand for buying vegetarian ground "beefs" I normally don't buy any other brand for fake meats, always the best quality with Yves, so tasty.
Naila M.
Yves usually makes pretty great meat alternatives, honestly sometimes I forget that it's actually not meat! The flavours are very good, very much like meat. To buy this you would need to check your local grocery store/ health food store or Whole Foods. I would definitely recommend it to new vegans and vegetarians, this stuff will make you never trim back to meat again!
Nur A.
Foodie Expert
How good do these taste? Are they worth the price? Where do you find them?