Yves Saint Laurent

In January 1958, Yves Saint Laurent (Pierre Niney) — aged merely 21 — was unexpectedly called upon to oversee the legendary Paris fashion house established by recently deceased Christian Dior. During Saint Laurent’s breathtaking and groundbreaking...

Did anyone buy the YSL Advent Calendar last year? Was it worth the high price point?
Does anyone have a go to product through YSL? I use their stick foundation because the makeup rep matched me up quite well. Anything else anyone uses they would recommend?
What are some of their best products? [user:con7beauty]
Start your review of Yves Saint Laurent !
Product Highlights
“All of their products are wonderful, but if you are looking to really cash-in on this brand, go with lip products!” in 14 reviews
“Their Faux Cils Mascara is the best mascara on the market, their eyeshadows are amazing (from the colors, finishes, to color payoff) and another product that is beyond amazing is Touche Eclat Concealer/Highlighter!!” in 14 reviews
“You will pay exorbitant amounts for YSL, but if you're looking for beautiful designer clothes, you can't go wrong with YSL.” in 12 reviews
“it lasts long so i dont have to replay it every 2hrs or so, i just love it ..yea i know its a bit pricey but trust me its worth spending your money on this product <3 i got 7 shades of this lipstick and i cant wait to get more !!!” in 12 reviews
“...amazing and you can tell right away with one swipe that the product is so worth every penny.” in 12 reviews
Walpole, MA
Saint Laurent is one of those luxury brands that I usually can only dream of. From shoes to handbags, cosmetics, perfume and cologne. I feel guilty buying something so costly, even if it is to die for. I tend to think of everyone else and what that money could do for my kids and family. So instead I bought my husband YSL cologne for xmas. It smells so good. The sample spray has my husband waking around like he’s a bag of money. Lol. If I won’t buy it for myself I’ll do it for him. He smells amazing, it’s a win for both of us!
Portage, IN
Yves Saint Laurent  uploaded by Cathy Z.
Opium has been my signature scent for around 30 years! Spicy, oriental scent. Unique. Most loved for fall. The smell doesn’t last as long as it used to; they changed the formula a few years back, according to those mentioned the same thing. Very pricey, but worth it. Go through a bottle around once a year or less, so the price averages out.
Salem
Y is a fresh, unisex smell. It’s become my signature, and I’ve gotten so many compliments! I’me in my second bottle. It doesn’t last as long as I would like sometimes...you definitely have to spray it on your clothes, but overall worth it!
Austin, TX
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Love YSL! Seriously one of my absolute favorite brands in beauty and fashion. Not very affordable, but when I do have the money, I will buy from them. The fragrances you can get on a good deal at Sephora or Macy’s.
Yves Saint Laurent  uploaded by vvictoria17
I absolutely love my new bag from Yves Saint Laurent. It’s beautiful and the quality is amazing. I feel like my outfits are never fancy enough to wear with it. 😂
Yves Saint Laurent  uploaded by ANNIE S.
It smells good. Really. Maybe they could at least make the scent a little lighter. Like for someone like me who always suffer in migraine. Strong perfumes can trigger this event. Hehe!
Kansas City, MO
This brand is quality!!! The ysl cosmetics and perfumes are to die for!!! I'm out of my bottle of @BlackOpium and so sad! This is a pricey brand, so... Not in my current budget :(
Miami
It's a great all in one Pallet with lip colors, eye shadows and a peach highlight for eyes or cheeks. It also came with a lip and eyeshadow brows with beautiful, durable casing! 😘
San Lorenzo
Yves Saint Laurent  uploaded by Wachu S.
Me encantan las diferentes y variadas Fragancias para dama y caballeros obviamente disfruto de mis Fragancias Yves Saint Laurent Men Eau De Parfum Spray 3.4 Oz Yves Saint Laurent La Nuit De L'Homme Le Parfum Yves Saint Laurent Y Eau de Parfum 3.4 oz/ 100 mL Eau de Parfum Spray and Yves Saint Laurent L'Homme Libre After Shave Lotion siempre los tengo en mi equipaje y siempre recomiendo y los caballeros que le gusten las Fragancias dulces Yves Saint Laurent Black Opium Eau De Parfum Spray ya que se combina exactamente con el caballero también.
Lutz, FL
Fashionista Expert Level 1
En esta tienda siempre te atienden super bien y te aconsejan. La calidad de los productos, la atención, el lugar, todo es de gama alta. No solo compras un producto de calidad, con buen diseño, compras la experiencia de la visita. realmente disfrutable!

440 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Rio Grande City, TX
6 months ago
Raquel M. • 6 months ago
Their Seasonal Makeup Pallets! They last for Years and Have Beautiful,Durable Casing for Hard Drops! 😊🦋👄 this one has four eye shadows, two lip colors, a light pink highlighter / highlighter for eyes and cheeks and brushes for lips and eyes!
Belmont
2 years ago
Yves Saint Laurent Yves Saint Laurent I really would like to review one of your perfumes. I’m a very big fan of your company. And I’d be Honored to try one of your fragrances of lipsticks. I love you guys so much and it would be such a big favor if you could. And how do get a box from you any way.thank you👍
Edita P. • 2 years ago
This is not how this app and Voxbox works. You don’t ask for products and brands don’t send products (Influenster does). You have to connect your social media to this app, be active (review products, ask/answer questions) and be patient. Influenster will send you pre qualification survey and if you match what they’re looking for, they’ll send you a Voxbox. But you will not know what you’re getting and you can’t pick brands or products.
Monastir
2 years ago
Yves Saint Laurent im from tunisia and im wondering if i can get a voxbox like many others!