Yves Saint Laurent Yvresse uploaded by Chrystelle G.

BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

The top note, composed of nectarine and litchi/lychee, creates an exacerbated sparkling and fruity sensation. At the heart, the absolute femininity of a rose harmony, which invites violet blossom to the party. The base is unveiled inside assumed sensuality that nothing can hold back. Patchouli helps to retain the sophistication and elegance from which the Yves Saint Laurent woman never strays.

Wendy C.
Milwaukee, WI
My review is for the original perfume called Champagne (before the name change to Yvresse)

My mom had got me this for my birthday back in 1993 when it 1st came out yrs and yrs ago and omg I was beyond disappointed when I could no longer find Champagne...I seriously loved this perfume ( I still have my original bottle that is more than 1/2 full lol) but when I found out it was renamed I was soooo beyond happy!! Definitely a fall/winter scent...this one will always be a favorite of mine!!!!

*I even have 2 lil tiny mini bottles in the the original Champagne of this I'm still clinging to as well...surprisingly both minature bottles and my original bottle still smell amazingly good after all these years!!!!!<3

*I never tried the it when it was renamed Yvresse.
Kayla D.
This is by far my favorite perfume I have ever used! It smells so good! It is expensive but it's worth every penny and a little of the spray goes a long ways! 100% worth buying
julie g.
Absolutely love this yves saint laurent fragrance, It has been one of my favorites for a while. I am very picky when it comes to fragrances but this scent is not overtaking, in love.
Esmeralda G.
Smells amazing I love it so much totally recommend this product because after you wear it throughout the day it last a pretty long time I love how the smell is soft and not so strong
Emma P.
I liked this one very much. The scent was nice, but not overwhelming. You had to be close to me to smell it, but it made me think of sunshine and flowers.
Briss M.
This smells so good. I wear it all day to scholl#TB to a parallel universe in then 90's where Batman kills the Joker with an axe
Dioselyn T.
Lancaster, PA
Me encanta está fragancia las encuentro con un fijador muy bueno, mas de una clases de perfume de está marca me fascina.
Jeaneen W.
Bensalem, PA
It's strong, but feminine. It's like a classy gal's go to for a night on the town or a special dinner date. Beautiful.
Erica S.
St Clr Shores, MI
It's a okay perfume if you want a light airy smell the isn't to strong just the right amount
Urvashi D.
Grayslake, IL
Love love love this parfume. Have been totally addicted to this frangrance for years now

MAC Cosmetics