BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

With a waterproof long-wearing formula that offers 24-hour hold Contains four polymers that form a flake-free coat adhering well to the surface of lash Formulated with Pro-Vitamin B to reinforce condition & softens lashes Boasts a slim inversed-spiral brush that optimizes lash volume with precision Creates an intense dramatic false-lash look in a single stroke Free of parabens sulfates petrochemicals phthalates GMOs & triclosan see more...

Buy on Cos Bar
Brittney W.
Tucson, AZ
Review for: Effet
This Yves Saint Laurent volume effet faux clis waterproof mascara is awesome. It stays on good; it could be raining or you could be crying or swimming and it don't mess up.
Alexis S.
Review for: Effet
Just a really solid mascara. I wouldn't necessarily pick it for night time but it is perfect for every day (especially in summer).
Hanin B.
Redmond, WA
It's an ok mascara. It's good for lengthening but no volume at all. I usually use it in combination with a volumizing mascara.
Vanesa R.
Review for: Effet
Ok waterproof mask certainly the best use of pool one day my mask still intact impressive guao is good beautiful
Hannah D.
Holy grail product!!!
Ysl mascaras are always incredible
Very black and beautiful pigmented color
Hannah N.
Arlington, VA
Review for: Effet
Love this mascara! It makes my lashes look super thick and luscious! It lasts all day too
Rachel B.
Loved It Because I Find Its Perfect For A Pool Or Beach Day, Really Enjoyed It
Rachel E.
Goreville, IL
Review for: Effet
I adore this mascara. It may be a little expensive, but this is truly an example of you get what you pay for. I'm a big fan of many Yves Saint Laurent products & they never fail to impress.
Sarah C.
West New York, NJ
Review for: Effect
This mascara really does give you the false lash effect! You have to KNOW the different types you can apply your mascara because it is thick and gooey enough to make a difference between looks for the day and looks for the night! Price is amazing as well! Worth it!
briana m.
philadelphia
Love this mascara! I already have pretty full and long lashes but this product makes brings them to the next level! I get compliments on my lashes all the time now because this product lengthens and holds the curl so well.
My eyelashes seem to be very sensitive when I'm removing waterproof mascara. Half of mascaras are a pain to remove. Will this pull on my eyelashes when I try to remove it?
Hodra Vanessa S.
Doral, FL
This so good mascara?? Is waterproof??
Veronica M.
So I know that some waterproof mascaras are a nightmare to remove, how does this one fare? Also does it give the same volu,e and separation as the regular YSL Volleyball me ?
Nasha N.
How good is this mascara and is it worth the buy ?
Alyx H.
I've been trying to find a mascara that's waterproof but doesn't flake everywhere. I also have trouble with smudging because I have rather oily skin. Can anyone tell me how this holds up in relation to smudging and flaking?