Yves Saint Laurent Yves Saint Laurent Vinyl Candy Palette 4 Colour Harmony for Eyes

BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

Buy Yves Saint Laurent Eye Shadows - For the first time, a spring look inspired by Lloyd Simmonds, YSL's International Makeup Artist. This limited edition eye shadow palette draws inspiration from a sweet treat and features 4 shades each with a different finish: matte, shimmery, satiny and velvety for a fresh spring look. Shades are Powder Pink, Blue, Lavender and Pink. see more...

• "This is a beautiful set of four shadows. The colors are so rich and pigmented. Love YSL!!! You will not be disappointed. " in 4 reviews
Emily H.
Charles City
Works nice. Very pricey. I wouldn’t buy it for myself. I’m glad I got it as a gift over buying it. Lots of fallout and breaks easily. It fell maybe 6 inches out of my hand and broke.
Sintia M.
Houston, Tx
I'm really not a fan of eye shadows but when I came across this one while shopping for make up I fell in love with it! The colors are a bit out of my taste but that didn't matter! It's so pigmented, for the first time I actually bought eye shadows that weren't neutral. I love this YSL shadow palette!
Kritika B.
I love this color and I love YSL for years. Best quality stuff. They are expensive but it's worth it. Excellent excellent colors top
Alta P.
Choctaw, OK
shel g.
Los Angeles, CA
Colors are fun brighten face! I won't use all at the same time. Very pigmented.

You need good brushes for application.
Mykeisha c.
Bakersfield , CA
Omg these colors or amazing this is a must have I wish I could get this in a voxbox.
Cath R.
Fort Worth, TX
I love this palette they mix well together and goin on easy and last long as well
Tia S.
Sharon, ON
I have this palette but in a slightly different shade. It has wonderful shimmer and pigment in the eyeshadows but is WAY too expensive💖 I love the colour selection and texture of these eyeshadows, but if it wasnt given to me as a gift i wouldnt have purchased it.
Bushra A.
Sharjah, Sharjah
This palette from ysl has good colors and are highly pigmented and easy to Blend, these eyeshadows also have a slight shimmer to it.
Ashlyn A.
How pigmented are the colors?
chelcie d.
Wethersfield, CT
Are these shadows pigmented?
Olivia A.
Do these last? I'm thinking about buying this