Yves Saint Laurent Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Volupte Perle Silky Sensual Lipstick SPF 15

BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

Buy Yves Saint Laurent Lipsticks - Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Volupte Perle Silky Sensual Lipstick SPF 15 113 Amarante Moiree - All Skin Types see more...

Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Castro Valley, CA
Review for: Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Volupte Perle Silky Sensual Lipstick SPF 15
These lippies are really smooth and buttery! They glide right on and the pigmentation is incredible. The packaging is also really luxuries. I feel so classy pulling my gold lipstick out of my purse. I give it 4 stars because they don't last as long as long as I would like. For the price, I feel like it should do more in that department. All together, I would keep buying these as day time lipsticks.
I sworn by YSL lip products, but I've gotta say these are the least impressive of the bunch. They apply smoothly but they dry the heck out of my lips as the day goes on, and you'd need to reapply a couple of times. Also if you got the ones with tiny sparkles like I did then they will deposit by the side of your mouth.
Kristy C.
Kristy C.
Abington, PA
This is the only super high end brand that I will splurge in for lipsticks. They feel amazing in the lips, super silky, moisturizing, and great pigment. I wish I could own every shade in the line. They smell wonderful too mildly sweet vanilla. The packaging is just beyond beautiful. I suggest splurging it's worth it.
Catherine J.
Catherine J.
Love love love! So obviously the packaging is gorgeous and makes you feel beautiful but I love this lipstick and it's formula. It can be prone to bleed but as long as you have a lipliner it stays in place. YSL lipsticks have so many finishes and colours that there is something for everyone
Allison G.
Allison G.
Athens, GA
Packaging is BEAUTIFUL but that's it... I am not a fan of this formula. If I'm laying this much for lipstick, it better have amazing color payoff. If you can afford to buy a $30 lipstick and be okay with that the fact that it has the coverage of a lipbalm
Hilda A.
Hilda A.
Baltimore, MD
I used this lipstick quite a while now, I love how the color on my lips, and I love all the color, but my most favorite is pink, it is sheer with not really sheer makes your lips looks healty and soft and cute. Oh and its also have a wonderful smell.
Shivani P.
Shivani P.
Beautiful lipstick color! It looks nice during the day and night time. It is a little pricey but the lipstick lasts all day and feels smooth on the lips. I would definitely buy it again. I would highly recommend this product to others!
Natalie M.
Natalie M.
Conroe, TX
I really love ysl lipsticks. They have great pigmentation and smell amazing. I bought #1 and it is the nicest nude I've purchased to date. It looks sooooooo good on!!! Have about 7 colours in this line and will continue to buy
Itzel J.
Itzel J.
Phoenix, AZ
I love the packaging and love the color but the consistency of the product is not my favorite. It's very very glossy and it seems to bleed throughout the day. Before you know it the lipstick is outside of my lip.
Paynaya W.
Paynaya W.
Baltimore, MD
This color is so pigmented I really love it, I am a women of color but I have a lighter skin tone. It looks perfect on me with a nice neutral shadow. This can be worn as an outing lipstick or everyday lipstick