Yves Saint Laurent Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Pure Shine Lipstick uploaded by jihen j.Yves Saint Laurent Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Pure Shine Lipstick uploaded by Mîná B.Yves Saint Laurent Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Pure Shine Lipstick uploaded by Mîná B.

BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

jercali A.
An ultra-shiny, hydrating lipstick with gliding properties Highlights lips with luxurious, sparkling color Lightweight texture with smoothing & moisturizing effects Gives rich, long wearing color & luminosity for lips Redefines lips while ensuring comfort & protection from UV rays Available with a wide range of trendy colors
Rosalie L.
I love this! It doesn't feel like I have a sticky honey on my lips. Glossy but a very nice slick feel. Comfortable to wear and last long while. Minimal transfer when you kiss eat etc. I wish there was more color selection when I bought this, many shades of red and pinks not enough nudes.
Miranda Y.
This is something I'd buy for my friends' birthdays because it's so good! The lipstick casing itself is so pretty and giftworthy and I just love how smoothly it applies when you put it one. Would definitely recommend to anyone.
LJ J.
Washington, DC
Nice and shiny while also being natural looking. This lipstick goes on easily and has pretty good staying power - especially given that it is on the shiny side and not matte. Plus, the lipstick case is nice!
Teresa K.
Yes!! I love love love this shade of red! A bit pricey but totally worth it. Makes me feel like a million dollars when I wear it, it's long lasting too so that's a plus.
anisa o.
Largo, FL
Great color . love the packaging . YSL has one of the best lipsticks i have tried . They can be a little bit pricey but i think it is worth the money
Beatrice L.
La Verne, CA
I love the glossy red lip look and this lipstick pulls it off perfectly. Wore this with a black dress and I felt amazing! So moisturizing!
Amy M.
Perfection in a tube! Yes, I know it is expensive, but treat yourself! A little goes a long way, and you'll be glad you did!
Yefiny B.
St Petersburg, FL
Loved it. Very shiny and moisturizing. Slides very smoothly and comfortably on the lips. The color looks amazing.
Lisa L.
Has such long wear. Highly recommended. So worth the price I have 12 and don't regret not 1. I use everyone