BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

Perfect for everyday, this luxurious bath and shower gel beautifully lathers up, gently cleansing and leaving the skin silky soft and scented with the refined-rose fragrance of YSL Paris.

Dawn S.
Virginia City, NV
This has been one of my favorites for many, many years. I have lived this scent since it came out decades ago. The smell is delicate but does stay on the skin after bathing. It's perfect for layering with the perfume.
Kelly H.
Whitesburg , KY
So nice. I highly highly recommend this brand. They knock it out of the ballpark each and every time. Extremely affordable and always a great useful purchase. They have always been a must for me. Everyone needs to know about this brand. Everything is so good.
Ruya K.
Plano, TX
Love this scent but I find that it's too heavy to wear so I use the shower gel instead since it makes it so much more lighter and diluted. Highly recommend if the regular perfume gives you a headache but you still want to use it.
Jazmene S.
By far one of my favorites ­čśŹ it LAST ALL DAY !! very calm comfortable smelling but very sensual at the same time . It a needs
Beth S.
Clermont, FL
My favorite. It doesn't cause me to break it like most bath products. Just finished the bottle I have to buy another one
Stephanie R.
Orlando, FL
This stuff smells so great omg I just can't with how much I love it not to soft not to strong of a smell last all day
rhayssa d.
england
Hi i would like to help you guys withe trying the saple boxes on my channel in order to help you guys please send me an email to get my post code and i can help reviewing
V S.
I got this shower gel in a set along with perfume and loved the smell of it. It's not overly fragrant in my opinion, and unlike some other scented shower gels that I've used when you wash it off and dry your skin you can still smell it on. Which is something that I love.
Jc M.
this brand has done it again, I love all of their products! Both products are really smooth, and they smell incredible, it's a really good buy and highly recommended
Bestdayblogger M.
It's a rich and strong perfume but its so beautiful! I love this. I Love to wear it going out in the evening. Everyone always stops and says you smell so nice. I really love my Paris!