Yves Saint Laurent YSL Paris Eau De Toilette Spray uploaded by Debby F.Yves Saint Laurent YSL Paris Eau De Toilette Spray uploaded by Cvt Ligia R.

BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

Romantic, ultra feminine, exquisitely refined, the parfum of YSL Paris in the lighter Eau de Toilette form. In creating the original parfum, Yves Saint Laurent gave to the world the glamour and allure of the city he loved above all. A rose accord blooms at fragrance’s heart, highlighted by violet with hints of bergamot. Light powdery accents of may rose and iris meet in the middle, set free by a base of sandalwood, vetiver and vanilla.

ALCOHOL. PARFUM (FRAGRANCE). AQUA (WATER). BENZYL SALICYLATE. ALPHA-METHYL IONONE. HYDROXYISOHEXYL 3-CYCLOHEXENE CARBOXALDEHYDE. EUGENOL. CITRONELLOL. HYDROXYCITRONELLAL. GERANIOL. BUTYL METHOXYDIBENZOYLMETHANE. TRIS(TETRAMETHYLHYDROXYPIPERIDINOL) CITRATE. CINNAMYL ALCOHOL. ISOEUGENOL. AMYL CINNAMAL. LINALOOL. EVERNIA FURFURACEA EXTRACT. COUMARIN. BENZYL BENZOATE. BENZYL ALCOHOL. CINNAMAL. CITRAL. EVERNIA PRUNASTRI EXTRACT. LIMONENE. "3YD03-3".

• Has anyone tried out this product?? Looks very nice 3 Answers
  • Anyone try this yet, is it any good?2 Answers
Hadelisse R.
I wish I could give this perfume a 10 stars! Literally my favorite perfume ever! My mom used to wear it and I was like omg this smells delicious shes like here I have an extra bottle. I started using it where people would tell me omg. You smell beautiful hahaha!! my neighbors would tell me oh I know you just walked into the hallway because this perfume is strong it sticks on you and sits soo well with you! The sandalwood and floral scents are amazing where I wear this year round.
Parissa R.
At first I didn’t like the smell of this perfume because I thought it was too strong but the trick was to not spray so much. It has a very light scent not too fragrant to be honest. But i did love using it a lot
Chevaughn G.
This perfume smells so good I get compliments on it everywhere I go. This is my first time using the product. I bought it at Nordstrom rack in the mall. The scent is a rose like smell and very sweet smelling.  Yes I would buy it again definitely. It was a great deal.
Keri G.
Pittsburgh, PA
This fragrance takes me back to when I was young. The scent makes an impact yet not overpowering. The bottle is classic and looks cute on a nightstand I highly recommend this product
Kimberley M.
Yorktown, VA
This scent has somewhat of a sentimental value to me...this was my first introduction to perfumes as a child...my mom's signature fragrance and needless to say high end perfume has been a lifelong indulgence of mine.This fragrance is timeless to me...not sweet or pungent..not offensive to the nose a clean fresh smell with a not so subtle hint of sophistication! Like a fine champagne!
Yvette A.
Riverdale, IL
This two is a fragrance I’ve been purchasing from over twenty years and will continue to purchase, the only thing is you can find it in store anymore, so I purchase it online at fragrance.com. It a soft scent and I will continue to purchase as long as I can get my hands on it.
Kionna D.
I would give 5 stars but the pricing isn't affordable. Wonderful smell that lasts very long. I was also gifted this item but I would purchase it myself. Check out macys they may have it. With that being said I would still recommend it. Great as a gift to someone
Guera M.
Love the scent. Not strong, not too tame. It's perfect. This was a gift to me from my husband and I am really happy with it, just wish it would last a bit longer than it does. But over-all, I love it.
Amy G.
Fallbrook, CA
I was given a small bottle as a gift. It was a lovely surprise! It's light enough for daytime and smelled nice on my skin. I'm nearly out. I think I'll buy it again! I recommend using a tester to see what you think with your own body chemistry.
Eva N.
Great perfume would love to use some more YSL products. This was my first time using this product and it totally meet all of my expectations. Was totally out of my price range, but managed to afford it in the end and would totally 100% but it again!
Viviana C.
Has anyone tried out this product?? Looks very nice
Arielle W.
Newbury Park, CA
Anyone try this yet, is it any good?

back