Yves Saint Laurent Ysl Paris Eau De Toilette Spray

A seductive fragrance for an elegant, joyful and refined woman.

Is this perfume for special occasions or an everyday thing? Is this scent really worth all the hype it’s been getting lately? If so how long does it last?
Have any of you guys ever used this product?!? Dying to try!!
[product:ysl-paris-eau-de-toilette-spray-50ml] ?
Start your review of Yves Saint Laurent Ysl Paris Eau De Toilette Spray!
Carolyn K.
Naperville, IL
Yves Saint Laurent Ysl Paris Eau De Toilette Spray uploaded by Carolyn K.
Purchased at: Macy's
This is a timeless classic! This is a gorgeous spring floral fragrance and it truly reminds me if my trip to Paris. It is so elegant, classy and sophisticated yet can be worn by any age group. The main note is roses but it's not that strong heavy rose scent as it's married with many white florals. You will love this if you love florals like me with that perfect touch of roses!
Sabrina T.
Yves Saint Laurent Ysl Paris Eau De Toilette Spray uploaded by Sabrina T.
Great white floral for spring summer. It smells like fruity taffy mixed with baby powder. Strong but not overwhelming and definitely lasts a decent amount of time. I love white florals but even for me this definitely runs a bit more "mature" then even i like (youth dew for example) if you've ever meet a really nice older women who does luncheons with the girls she definitely wears this. I might keep it but im still on the fence. UPDATE: after trying 7 different perfumes this YSL paris is the perfect spring sent for me! If your worried about it being "mature" just give it a chance! After rotating this with 7 other perfumes from various high-end brands this one was the clear winner: it had the light floral feel i was looking for but with actual projection! Thats basically unheard of from a modern floral fragrance.
Msmonica
Paris, TX
My mother started this when I was young and I love this person and I recommend it to everybody and I've had two friends that that wear it to
Martha Patricia B.
San Antonio, TX
Yves Saint Laurent Ysl Paris Eau De Toilette Spray uploaded by Martha Patricia B.
This is honestly by far my number#1 perfume in the world if I had to live with one scent this would be it,no kidding,I've been using this perfume since I was 16 and this smell never gets old I always keep coming back to it,its so fresh,so sexy and so Yves Saint Laurent Ysl Paris Eau De Toilette Spray fruity I love it
Alicia M.
Oley, PA
Such a lovely, subtitle, feminine sent. Nothing overwhelming but distinctly unique. Not too floral or fruity - just right. Absolutely obsessed!
Elena S.
New Castle, DE
I’ve bought them in Paris as a part of a gift set of 5 different perfumes from YSL. I think it is a very nice, not heavy scent. Definitely reminds me Paris:)
Pam R.
I wore this in the 80’s and remember it very well. It is a soft clean fragrance with a touch of elegance. The bottle was not easy to open and I would have much preferred a spray.
Barbara V.
Henderson, NV
Fresh, light and delicious. This classic won’t disappoint it transports you back to Paris
Sonja B.
Seattle, WA
Can you get any more classic than YSL Paris? I have the modern formula as well as a vintage bottle my friend found on Ebay. This is the scent my mom wore, so it has major emotional ties. It's a scent that will never go out of style. It's classic, feminine, and distinguished.
Reighven ..
Harlingen, TX
This is my Springtime scent and I usually put this on first thing in the morning for a active day. I love the one pump adds a rich scent and little goes a very long way; and it lasts all day! What I love is this is something that can easily be gifted and I can ensure it will be a favorite for them as well! I love it!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Karol Q.