Yves Saint Laurent YSL Paris Eau De Toilette Spray uploaded by Debby F.Yves Saint Laurent YSL Paris Eau De Toilette Spray uploaded by CVT/ Ligia R.

BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

Romantic, ultra feminine, exquisitely refined, the parfum of YSL Paris in the lighter Eau de Toilette form. In creating the original parfum, Yves Saint Laurent gave to the world the glamour and allure of the city he loved above all. A rose accord blooms at fragrance’s heart, highlighted by violet with hints of bergamot. Light powdery accents of may rose and iris meet in the middle, set free by a base of sandalwood, vetiver and vanilla.

ALCOHOL. PARFUM (FRAGRANCE). AQUA (WATER). BENZYL SALICYLATE. ALPHA-METHYL IONONE. HYDROXYISOHEXYL 3-CYCLOHEXENE CARBOXALDEHYDE. EUGENOL. CITRONELLOL. HYDROXYCITRONELLAL. GERANIOL. BUTYL METHOXYDIBENZOYLMETHANE. TRIS(TETRAMETHYLHYDROXYPIPERIDINOL) CITRATE. CINNAMYL ALCOHOL. ISOEUGENOL. AMYL CINNAMAL. LINALOOL. EVERNIA FURFURACEA EXTRACT. COUMARIN. BENZYL BENZOATE. BENZYL ALCOHOL. CINNAMAL. CITRAL. EVERNIA PRUNASTRI EXTRACT. LIMONENE. "3YD03-3".

• Has anyone tried out this product?? Looks very nice 2 Answers
  • Anyone try this yet, is it any good?2 Answers
Buy on Bergdor...*
Keri G.
Pittsburgh, PA
This fragrance takes me back to when I was young. The scent makes an impact yet not overpowering. The bottle is classic and looks cute on a nightstand I highly recommend this product
Elyse B.
Euless, TX
LOVE THIS SPRAY!  I bought it for myself not too long ago, and i love how cute the bottle is.  The smell isn't too sweet or over-powering, and I love wearing it on a night out.  I would recommend this, and buy it again.  I hope this helps a little bit, especially if you love a nice body perfume.
Yvette A.
Riverdale, IL
This two is a fragrance I’ve been purchasing from over twenty years and will continue to purchase, the only thing is you can find it in store anymore, so I purchase it online at fragrance.com. It a soft scent and I will continue to purchase as long as I can get my hands on it.
Anjelica M.
Are used to love this one however I feel as though once you stray it it fades and it's unable to be smelled only after wearing it for about 15 minutes. I like scents that tend to last a little bit longer this one doesn't last long at all. It was quite a bummer.
Parissa R.
At first I didn’t like the smell of this perfume because I thought it was too strong but the trick was to not spray so much. It has a very light scent not too fragrant to be honest. But i did love using it a lot
Chevaughn G.
This perfume smells so good I get compliments on it everywhere I go. This is my first time using the product. I bought it at Nordstrom rack in the mall. The scent is a rose like smell and very sweet smelling.  Yes I would buy it again definitely. It was a great deal.
Kimberley J.
Yorktown, VA
This scent has somewhat of a sentimental value to me...this was my first introduction to perfumes as a child...my mom's signature fragrance and needless to say high end perfume has been a lifelong indulgence of mine.This fragrance is timeless to me...not sweet or pungent..not offensive to the nose a clean fresh smell with a not so subtle hint of sophistication! Like a fine champagne!
Isamar E.
I love love love YSL Mon Paris!! This is a sweet romantic smell. Not too overbearing. I get migraines so I'm happy that this doesn't trigger that. It seems to mix well with most body chemistry. I had a lot of customers ask for it and try it. They never leave without it after one spray.
Kathy S.
The scent on this perfume is so lovely. Once you try it, you must buy a back up. The packaging on this perfume it nice and decedent. I recommend this perfume to everyone and I will rate this product 5 out 5 because it so freaking awesome. plus the perfume is awesome
Kionna D.
I would give 5 stars but the pricing isn't affordable. Wonderful smell that lasts very long. I was also gifted this item but I would purchase it myself. Check out macys they may have it. With that being said I would still recommend it. Great as a gift to someone
Arielle W.
Newbury Park, CA
Anyone try this yet, is it any good?
Viviana C.
Has anyone tried out this product?? Looks very nice