BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

Romantic, ultra feminine, exquisitely refined, the scent of a rose in full bloom: YSL Paris, the perfume Yves Saint Laurent designed to give to the world the glamour and allure of the city he loved above all. A rose opening at dawn to reveal its secrets… the first notes flower in solitude, then are joined by violet with hints of bergamot. The middle breathes with light powdery accents of may rose and iris. Completing the rose accord: the awakening of sandalwood, vetiver and vanilla. In a tempered crystal flacon.

ALCOHOL. PARFUM (FRAGRANCE). ALPHA-METHYL IONONE. AQUA (WATER). BENZYL SALICYLATE. HYDROXYISOHEXYL 3-CYCLOHEXENE CARBOXALDEHYDE. EUGENOL. BENZYL BENZOATE. CITRONELLOL. HYDROXYCITRONELLAL. GERANIOL. BUTYL METHOXYDIBENZOYLMETHANE. ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE. BHT. LINALOOL. ISOEUGENOL. COUMARIN. BENZYL ALCOHOL. METHYL 2-OCTYNOATE. FARNESOL. CITRAL. "3YD02-3".

Buy on Bergdor...*
floof g.
I got this as a gift for Christmas years ago and I can still smell it if I think about it, I have the empty bottle in my perfume bottle collection. I don't know why I haven't purchased it, it was nice maybe not my perfect scent but the bottle was pretty and anything by Yves Saint Laurent is excellent
Katrina G.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
A very sexy fragrance, I didn't like it much but others seemed to enjoy it when I wore it. I purchased from Macy's and it was on sale otherwise I don't think I would've spent the money on it. It is an all day wear and you only need a few sprays.
Deana K.
Light, lovely, sweet, floral fragrance. Classic! I wore this fragrance for years as a teen and young adult. My preferences have changed to a richer, more vanilla secent. But this is a beautiful starter fragrance for the fashion forward young adult. Perfect gift idea for your daughter, sons girlfriend, new daughter in law! She'll looove it!
Gia P.
Las Vegas, NV
This scent is super flowery, but in a nice light way. I love this perfume for like spring time or summer time. It comes in a cute little bottle. It is a little on the expensive side, so i definitely recommend you smell it before purchasing it. Some of the YSL perfumes can smell like old lady!
Blair B.
O Fallon, MO
My favorite by YSL is still Black Opium but this one smells amazing too! It isn't too strong and lasted quite a while. First time user and I would definitely give it a try again!
Jessica G.
Union City, CA
Has a subtle smell and I bought it a while back and I remember that it has a really nice scent but can't really remember too many specifics but i can remember that I did enjoy it a lot.
Emily P.
Springboro , OH
I really enjoy this scent. It is light but wears great all day. Every time I wear it someone will stop and ask me what I am wearing. I have only purchased this once and it has lasted me a long time! I would buy again!
Jessica S.
I really like this perfume. It's great for either day or night. Not too fruity, not too musky... It's right in between. I feel luxurious when I wear this perfume.
Leila F.
Fairfield, CA
This perfume is amazing! It's not a scent that is overly strong. It smells absolutely wonderful and the scent does not fade away very quickly like some perfumes.
Chelle M.
Hampton, VA
This is a great perfume. you have to try it you will fall in love you have to buy it because you will love it and you will want your own bottle