Yves Saint Laurent YSL Paris Eau De Parfum Spray

*1 other buying options

Romantic, ultra feminine, exquisitely refined, the scent of a rose in full bloom: YSL Paris, the perfume Yves Saint Laurent designed to give to the world the glamour and allure of the city he loved above all. A rose opening at dawn to reveal its secrets… the first notes flower in solitude, then are joined by violet with hints of bergamot. The middle breathes with light powdery accents of may rose and iris. Completing the rose accord: the awakening of sandalwood, vetiver and vanilla. In a tempered crystal flacon.

ALCOHOL. PARFUM (FRAGRANCE). ALPHA-METHYL IONONE. AQUA (WATER). BENZYL SALICYLATE. HYDROXYISOHEXYL 3-CYCLOHEXENE CARBOXALDEHYDE. EUGENOL. BENZYL BENZOATE. CITRONELLOL. HYDROXYCITRONELLAL. GERANIOL. BUTYL METHOXYDIBENZOYLMETHANE. ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE. BHT. LINALOOL. ISOEUGENOL. COUMARIN. BENZYL ALCOHOL. METHYL 2-OCTYNOATE. FARNESOL. CITRAL. "3YD02-3".

How much does it cost?
Start your review of Yves Saint Laurent YSL Paris Eau De Parfum Spray!
Falmouth , KY
Yves Saint Laurent YSL Paris Eau De Parfum Spray uploaded by Brittany T.
Purchased at: Sephora
Can’t find ysl libre anywhere on here so I’m leaving this under the wrong product to review but I must review ittt!!! Best smelling perfume I’ve ever owned. I also have the ysl black opium & it’s been a fav for a long time but this takes a run for it! Smells so clean & fresh & flowery! Very pretty! Smells like a rich b!!!!
Laingsburg
I love this fragrance. It goes well with my body chemistry too. It lasts forever and still smells fresh. I like to wear it all year round! One of my favorites!
Dingmans Fry, PA
This perfume I have used in the past. I love this perfume due to its fresh scent. Like all YSL products, it is long lasting and stays on you all day, without being overwhelming. I would definitely by this product again!
Lynnwood
This is one of the 1st perfumes that I bought for myself. I love It's young, fruity/floral scent. Despite the lightness of the fragrance, it lasts a long time. It's a wonderful choice all year round for any age. Also a great value! I have purchased Paris many times for myself and as a gift.
It is soft feminine scent that lingers all day long. I only spray once in the morning and it floats around me until the end of the day. I love how the scent changes throughout the day. It’s a lovely scent that makes me feel like a modern strong person who still enjoys girly stuff.
I struggled to find a perfume that I enjoyed. I used to wear a lot of overly sweet smelling perfume and as I got older I realized that needed to stop. I found the YSL Paris Parfum and I am in love. It still has a sweet smell but it is more mature and subtle.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
A very sexy fragrance, I didn't like it much but others seemed to enjoy it when I wore it. I purchased from Macy's and it was on sale otherwise I don't think I would've spent the money on it. It is an all day wear and you only need a few sprays.
Light, lovely, sweet, floral fragrance. Classic! I wore this fragrance for years as a teen and young adult. My preferences have changed to a richer, more vanilla secent. But this is a beautiful starter fragrance for the fashion forward young adult. Perfect gift idea for your daughter, sons girlfriend, new daughter in law! She'll looove it!
Las Vegas, NV
This scent is super flowery, but in a nice light way. I love this perfume for like spring time or summer time. It comes in a cute little bottle. It is a little on the expensive side, so i definitely recommend you smell it before purchasing it. Some of the YSL perfumes can smell like old lady!
O Fallon, MO
My favorite by YSL is still Black Opium but this one smells amazing too! It isn't too strong and lasted quite a while. First time user and I would definitely give it a try again!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...